• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please read this moderator or administrator of this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceret

Banned User
Sep 22, 2020
I am a member of Babiato from 50 thousand users, I have also provided original resources, I have never violated anything in this community. so please activate Ceret account. What should I do to restore my Babiato account, I have created an account on Babiato many times, and I still feel comfortable using my Ceret account because I have real resources. Please Moderators or administrators of the web babia.to restore the kettle account. email:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not an introduction.
Moved to general discussion
Also made mail private to avoid spam

Not sure if it's possible
1) the reason of the account being banned:
Banned Before babiato Crash - Scamming user and bumping own threads
2) Having many duplicate accounts.
3) Being an old member and still not posting in the wrong right section.

You can post your resources, there's no blockades in submitting a resource.

I don't cheat, before my account was borrowed by Walid.

I myself was deceived by Walid,

Maybe Walid is still in the community here.

I don't cheat, before my account was borrowed by Walid.

I myself was deceived by Walid,

Maybe Walid is still in the community here.
Anyone who "lends" an account, deserves to be banned. Very, very stupid idea. :(

yes I admit that I am very stupid, I am very sorry ...

oh my god is there one more chance, and i promise i will obey this community guidelines and take care of babiato account.

yes I admit that I am very stupid, I am very sorry ...

oh my god is there one more chance, and i promise i will obey this community guidelines and take care of babiato account.
You'll need to wait a couple of days and we will consider it. However, don't be too hopeful.

You brought this on yourself. :(

I borrowed his babiato account because he traded it and promised to make an invideo account for me.

Stupid me here I do not think long ... I'm sorry, very sorry

You'll need to wait a couple of days and we will consider it. However, don't be too hopeful.

You brought this on yourself. :(
ok sir, at least I have to explain that I am not deceiving the community users here.

I'm sorry sir, the user account in the name of the ceret is the only Babiato account that has lots of good interactions in this community.

ok sir, at least I have to explain that I am not deceiving the community users here.

I'm sorry sir, the user account in the name of the ceret is the only Babiato account that has lots of good interactions in this community.
I'm locking this thread now. Please PM me in two days and we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock