• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please Null This Theme - Cartify Multipurpose WooCommerce Gutenberg

jarvis_ag

May 3, 2019

Please null this theme, Wonderful theme for Woocommerce

Attached Cartify theme
All Thanks to @rıon12

Attachments

• cartify-multipurpose-woocommerce-wordpress-theme-v.1.0.2.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
Again and Again ! plz read the rules !
I read the rules bro.... I made a thread in the Request section as per the rules -
But when a user shared a zip file of the theme, he didn't make a request of nulling so I made it. I know the rules before making a nulling request but that zip file is not mine so I just tagged that user and uploaded his zip files

I hope you understand .. and also if you share that theme. I will be thankful to you

I read the rules bro.... I made a thread in the Request section as per the rules -
But when a user shared a zip file of the theme, he didn't make a request of nulling so I made it. I know the rules before making a nulling request but that zip file is not mine so I just tagged that user and uploaded his zip files

I hope you understand .. and also if you share that theme. I will be thankful to you
I'll help you understand better. You made a theme request first which is not a nulling request. Then you didn't made a proper nulling request.

Here is the nulled request rules:

Make sure to read that post top to bottom and then create a proper nulling request.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I'll help you understand better. You made a theme request first which is not a nulling request. Then you didn't made a proper nulling request.

Here is the nulled request rules:

Make sure to read that post top to bottom and then create a proper nulling request.
Can I make a theme request thread ? Because I didn't have a theme. Only a zip theme file (without plugins) that is shared by @rıon12 on Babiato.

@Bedo @Babak @xsz Can anyone finally tell me, can I make a Cartify theme request thread? I want to use this theme before purchasing on my e-commerce store that why I am making a request. If anyone willing to share theme , they can or Plz moderators close this thread now

@Bedo @Babak @xsz Can anyone finally tell me, can I make a Cartify theme request thread? I want to use this theme before purchasing on my e-commerce store that why I am making a request. If anyone willing to share theme , they can or Plz moderators close this thread now

Which part in bold did you not understand then?

This section is for requesting UNTOUCHED plugins/themes/scripts/ which you have purchased to be nulled so that they can benefit the whole Babiato community.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock