• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please Help: Header Menu not aligned (Astra+Elementor Site)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteFluffyPuppy

Babiato Lover
Sep 18, 2020
Planet Babiato
Hello everyone.
I don't know who can help me with my site's header menu. It's built using Astra Elementor.

This is how the header menu looks on home page which is how I want all other pages on the header to be but this how About Us page and the others appear
The page layout is set to Elementor fullwidth.

I have had this experience and solved it in the past, but I didn't document it. Now that I've learned my lesson, I will document it once I solve it.

Any thoughts, please?

Thank you.

Just a thought, adjust the margins and paddings of the menu container accordingly to get the result you want. They seem to be set for top to zero.

Regards!

• Love
Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
Just a thought, adjust the margins and paddings of the menu container accordingly to get the result you want. They seem to be set for top to zero.

Regards!
Thanks, @Custom B ! I was just about to delete the post because I had sorted it (with enough fiddling) :ROFLMAO: when I saw your post. It's the same solution and do appreciate your help.

Reactions: Custom B
I'm curious though, can updates affect the header menu to shift?
Never happened so far with themes and sites I manage. When (if) something breaks because of an update then it's most likely to be a major one, like header doesn't load or something like that. But rarely happens.

Actually pagebuilders like elementor have default margins and padding for containers. Many developers set the global settings though to zero before start coding. If you experience same behavior of "displacement" for the rest of the containers, check if there's a global setting set to zero.

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock