• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform V3.1

No permission to download
Just tried a 2.1.4 fresh installation.

The ffmpeg processing and FTP upload seem still have problem
The "Fix" just bring the problem to the next page.

Now, instead of stuck at the publish page, it is stuck at video processing page
"This video is being converted to few resolutions, it may take a few minutes."

I check on the terminal and found ffmpeg is not running. I also tried a fresh install instead of update.

These errors are met

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
jquery-3.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'addEventListener')
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (test_YEJKjgU2UMerIOE.html:1067:13)
at j (jquery-3.min.js:2:29999)
at k (jquery-3.min.js:2:30313)
jquery-3.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'addEventListener')
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (test_YEJKjgU2UMerIOE.html:1195:38)
at j (jquery-3.min.js:2:29999)
at k (jquery-3.min.js:2:30313)

Any ideas? Does any meet this too or I am the only unlucky one?

I have such a situation. When viewing the site in the mobile version through the browser, some links show an error. In the full version on PC everything is fine. Has anyone encountered? Help me decide...

1642125269740.png

Friends. Tell me another question: the "share" buttons do not work in the player and "Show other videos" do not work When you click on them, playback simply pauses. But this is not the case in all browsers. I noticed this in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. In Mozilla Firefox, everything works as expected, correctly. Everything is pressed and goes)) How can this be fixed?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock