• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform V3.1

No permission to download
If the video is imported, it will show 00:00
Thanks for the reply. No, I am not importing the videos I am uploading those. I have noticed that shorter length videos i.e. 3 to 10 minutes long show the correct length. But videos having large size (more than 400MB) show 00:00.

I am confused why is it so...?

Thanks for the reply. No, I am not importing the videos I am uploading those. I have noticed that shorter length videos i.e. 3 to 10 minutes long show the correct length. But videos having large size (more than 400MB) show 00:00.

I am confused why is it so...?
This is an 800 MB video that I have

1663522371670.png

I can import YouTube videos but I can't import Facebook videos please is anyone seeing the error and how I can solve it

coolrock updated PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms with a new update entry:

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms V2.2.8 Untouched

v2.2.8​

• FIXED emojis not working on comments.
  • FIXED embed video issue getting "connection refused".
  • FIXED sometimes getting "bad-request" when uploading a new video.
  • FIXED uploadDate in videoObject (SEO).
  • FIXED date/time in videoObject (SEO).
  • FIXED pinned comments not showing when user is not logged in.
  • FIXED webp images were not working.
  • FIXED Google analytics code not showing in embed page.
  • FIXED comments not working on brave/edge...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have an install file for playtube 2.2.8 for anyone who can't install it due to the wrong purchase code.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock