• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload)

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) v3.1.1 Untouched

No permission to download
The generate key not support on V2.4

Can not generate key for PlayTube 2.4, DeepSound 1.9, QuickDate 2.2

there is no way to get the activation code for PlayTube 2.4, DeepSound 1.9, QuickDate 2.2

Can not generate a key for PlayTube 2.4,

Can not generate key

Contact @Decryptor, he'll generate the keys for you guys. And don't forget to thank him for his generous work :)

Reactions: EviL
Hi. Very good, thank you for this, it is working properly. But so far it is not working on the version. Android v2.4 on 16 July 2021

@lorddoom @Babak
hey guys can you please update to v2.6 ??
i figured out how to make the encryption for the app on v2.4 but i need to test it on v2.6
any how if you want v2.4 with working encryption @Babak i can send it to you to make your check
please update to 2.6 to make my test on the latest version
thanks in advance for your efforts guys

@EviL I'll update it in a moment. And if possible send 2.4 encryption to me, so that it can be checked and everyone can be benefitted if working correctly.

• Love
Reactions: EviL
lorddoom updated PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) with a new update entry:

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) V2.6

Android v2.6 on 22 October 2021​

• [Added] Support for android 12.
  • [Added] Smart lock for passwords on android.
  • [Added] New advertisment system display and hide.
  • Added] Deep links to app contents.
  • [Added] Phone number field in registration.
  • [Added] Ability to view all video o main page.
  • [Updated] New cert key required.
  • [Updated] Update android AOT.
  • [Updated] Glide, Facebook And Multiple Packages.
  • [Fixed] Live stream...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lorddoom updated PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) with a new update entry:

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) V2.8

Android v2.8 on 19 December 2021​

• [Migrated] To Android 12 SDK + build tools 31.
  • [Added] UGC privacy.
  • [Added] Ability to report live streamings.
  • [Added] Ability to invite friends.
  • [Added] Braintree gateway.
  • [Update] in-app billing system to version 4.
  • [Fixed] 10+ Reported Bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock