• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pixer-React Multivendor Digital Marketplace Template

CloudHunter

Jan 3, 2021
Pixer-React Multivendor Digital Marketplace Template - Site Templates

Pixer – React Multivendor is a digital eCommerce Marketplace Template developed based on React, Next JS, and Tailwind CSS. It is one of the fastest and most secure digital assets selling E-commerce template. It’s very easy to use On the template, we have used React, NextJS [ TypeScript ] & Tailwind. Full source code is available. It’s very easy to install and deploy. It will help you to grow your business fast as it’s a very easy digital e-commerce template. We have added good documentation and we tried to make everything extendable and reusable so you can edit as your own need. It has a full admin template too so that you can just connect your API with our front and admin end. The template has both dark mode and light mode for the shop version that will blow away your user experience.

Changelog​

v2.0.0 30th August 2022Introduced Review support for products
- Introduced Question and Answer support for products
- Introduced Report abusive review
- Introduced Review Feedback
- Introduced Q&A Feedback
- Introduced Wishlist support
- Introduced follow-following for authors
- Introduced order export support
- Introduced my question page
- Introduced my report page
- Introduced my wishlist page
- Introduced feed page
- Introduced followed authors page
- Introduced Multilingual query
- Added RTL design
- Added logo upload form
- Added promotional slider image upload form
- Updated mock API NestJS to v9
- Updated mock API packages
- Updated JSON data
- Fixed withdraw form balance issue
- Fixed zip upload placeholder issue
- Fixed single product image issue
- Fixed free item query issue
- Fixed file download link issue
- Fixed product popup responsive issues.
- Fixed backend order address responsive issue
- Fixed dashboard recent withdrawal endpoint issue
- Fixed admin profile image update endpoint issue
- Fixed vendor item edit path issue

Please This and Old Version v1.0 Just for local demo tell anyone update the source for production ;)

Hey does anybody have an updated link by any chance? I'd like to test this template but the file was on Zippyshare

Reactions: Erda121
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock