• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro)

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro) v7.1.28

No permission to download
Piotnet for elementor Pro 5.6.10 - Untouched

5.6.10 ( 2019/09/02 )
  • Add Required Option for Checkbox Field.
  • Fix Required alert in Multi Step Form.
  • Fix Action Hook PAFE Form Builder after submit.
5.6.9 ( 2019/09/01 )
  • Update Edit Post URL Shortcode. Now you can edit posts that were not created by PAFE Form Builder – Submit Post.
    edit-post-update.png
  • Add PAFE Tab in Elementor Panel. Some features are moved here
    pafe-tab-new.png

To null it plz check this post.

This developer releases too many updates for me to keep on nulling over and over haha but here we go; Piotnet Addons Pro for Elementor 5.5.2 Nulled

In future to null future updates yourself, take the admin-page.php file from this nulled version and overwrite the untouched file and license will be activated.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.6.10

Download Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.6.10 Nulled Free
For Nulling Check This Post:

https://babia.to/threads/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro.3154/page-6#post-56859
5.6.10 ( 2019/09/02 ) - Thanks To @Brunov99
  • Add Required Option for Checkbox Field.
  • Fix Required alert in Multi Step Form.
  • Fix Action Hook PAFE Form Builder after submit.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.6.15

Download Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.6.15 Nulled Free
For Nulling Check This Post:
https://babia.to/threads/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro.3154/page-6#post-56859
v5.6.15 ( 2019/09/04 ) - Thanks To @Brunov99

• PAFE Conditional Visibility: Add Show/Hide Option.
v5.6.12 ( 2019/09/03 )
  • Fix Lightbox Gallery.
  • Fix Custom Media Query Breakpoints.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Piotnet for elementor Pro 5.6.19 - Untouched

5.6.19 ( 2019/09/05 )
  • Update Conditional Logic Form
5.6.18 ( 2019/09/05 )
  • Fix Elementor Form Conflict
5.6.16 ( 2019/09/04 )
  • Add option get caption from Attachment Description – PAFE Lightbox Gallery.
  • Fix Conditional Visibility

Reactions: Region25 and Babak
Copy the "admin-page.php" file inside the "/inc/" folder from my nulled version 5.5.2 and overwrite the untouched admin-page.php file in future updates with my nulled admin-page.php file and the plugin will be activated.

@Babak jan in version 5.5.2 ke null shode ro dari shoma? admin-pagesh ro vase null kardane versione jadid 5.6.19 mikhaym. merc

Is anyone else experiencing a problem of not being able to save any of the plugin settings? All the elements are disabled by default, so when I try to turn one on and save the changes. The changes don't save and everything is off making the plugin non-usable. It happens on multiple sites.

Reactions: cjkconcepts
Is anyone else experiencing a problem of not being able to save any of the plugin settings? All the elements are disabled by default, so when I try to turn one on and save the changes. The changes don't save and everything is off making the plugin non-usable. It happens on multiple sites.
Same here. Was working fine before, but cannot enable a single widget even tried adding the Free Version and enabling through there.

Same here. Was working fine before, but cannot enable a single widget even tried adding the Free Version and enabling through there.
you guys test this nulled version ?
https://babia.to/threads/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro.3154/page-8#post-61802

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock