• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software v34.0.0 Extended Nulled

No permission to download
Thank you so much I'm going to use old version but whenever it's possible please update latest one will be will be helpful

Reactions: WhiteRhino
You will need to tag Lostkorean as he will be handling this.

Need the latest version here as well...

Isn't it worth waiting for v33.0.0?😕
Speak with LostKorean

update please

update please

Hello everyone, is the ping server working for anyone?
This is just the Uptime monitor, not the ping plugin. Please search Babiato for the plugin.

No, keep showing as "Down" from my side
This is just the Uptime monitor, not the ping plugin. Please search Babiato for the plugin.

ping server plugin Version 6 must be installed

ping server not working

Is there a latest version of the ping server plugin?

I will nulled v34 soon.

Please be patient
You will need to speak with LostKorean as he handles it and has been nulling it. I wouldn't try to take another person's resource without asking first.

LostKorean updated 66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software with a new update entry:

v34.0.0 Extended Nulled

Update 34.0.0 - 26 April, 2024
  • Implemented Push Notifications notification handler - Only works if you have the Push Notifications plugin.
  • Implemented the new redesign from widgets to table style for all resources (Monitors, Status Pages, Heartbeats...etc).
  • Implemented the last 7 logs preview with details about the exection on the Monitors & Heartbeats pages.
  • Implemented the ability to limit the amount of active notification handlers per transfer.
  • Implemented...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was hosting it on my dedicated server. It does not process data after approximately 300 records. So the 301st cron was never processing. That's why I switched to open source uptimekuma. However, after 500 records, there are interruptions when opening the control panel on the uptimekuma. I wonder if anyone has tested the current version of 66uptime for 500 records. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock