• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
guys, can anyone know where is implementation for suppliers file ?
for example where is kiwi or tbo or amadeus api file ? !!!!
There’s no such file as it’s in the developers server. Previous versions had the file but this v9 doesn’t have the file available for you but on the developers server and an API call is done to those files

I doubt if you're a developer. I nulled it and also installed it without any issues, everything works fine and it has been 2 months no issues observed at all.
Have been running mine for more than 3 months and started getting random user registrations before you know, I opened my website and saw “hacked by anon Portugal” .
I deceived to ditch it. I’ll love to see anyone use it for 9 months without having lots of random user registrations and probably getting hacked.

The V9 is useless

Have been running mine for more than 3 months and started getting random user registrations before you know, I opened my website and saw “hacked by anon Portugal” .
I deceived to ditch it. I’ll love to see anyone use it for 9 months without having lots of random user registrations and probably getting hacked.

The V9 is useless
And yea, the fact that the modules are stored in the developers server is a terrible thing for anyone using it, the day the developers server goes down, all your modules will stop working. The v7 is still the best.

Version 9 suppliers share same bookings, all your suppliers can see others bookings on their dashboard. Version 7 doesn’t have this problem.

Guys, I’ll advise you use the version 7 and make the UI beautiful.

Reactions: avibe
I noticed there is a bug with the smtp2go email server. When a user registers an account and receives an activation link, upon clicking that link gives a 403 error instead of completing verification. I don't know if anyone else has come across this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock