• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpContent - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS)

phpContent - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS) v1.5.0 Untouched

No permission to download
My advice is better to hold off for a bit as there have been complaints from certain customers regarding certain errors with the latest update. It would be best to wait until the author has resolved these issues before @promowp posts

Actually the only issue im facing is this error when trying to generate an article :

An unexpected error has occurred, please try again.Client error: `POST https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions` resulted in a `404 Not Found` response: { "error": { "message": "The model: `gpt-4` does not exist", "type": "invalid_request_error", (truncated...)​

Actually the only issue im facing is this error when trying to generate an article :

An unexpected error has occurred, please try again.Client error: `POST https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions` resulted in a `404 Not Found` response: { "error": { "message": "The model: `gpt-4` does not exist", "type": "invalid_request_error", (truncated...)​

Follow this link (/admin/settings/advanced), and choose Model as gpt-3.5-turbo

Follow this link (/admin/settings/advanced), and choose Model as gpt-3.5-turbo

Great that you quoted the original post

Got it, I think I have the solution

Go to: yourwebsite.tld/admin/settings/advanced

1680846465137.png

Check that you have gpt-3.5-turbo selected
gpt-4 won't work for you unless OpenAI gives you access first

Reactions: shareforall
hi guys im trying make it work using hugging face gpt model so it will run freely can anybody know where openai API key stored i mean some clue where and how it operate

Attachments

• 1684417017213.png
    1684417017213.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: CyberNinja
hi guys im trying make it work using hugging face gpt model so it will run freely can anybody know where openai API key stored i mean some clue where and how it operate
Hey, I agree that it's a good idea because the OpenAI API is quite expensive. I also considered using an open source model, but I wasn't sure where the API was stored. I'll try to go through the files and get back to you as soon as I find it.

Hi there!

I will recommencement if you want to sell the service is to buy a real copy from the developers, that why you know your customers won't have any problems.
The nulled copy is best to use for testing and to see if it's worth it to buy and if you like it.
promowp submitted a new resource:

phpContent - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS) - phpContent - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS)

Read more about this resource...

Nulled by: @phpCore
Thank you
Please update to latest version 1.4.0

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock