• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phox - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme

Phox - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme v2.3.2

No permission to download
hamara_bajaj updated Phox - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme with a new update entry:

+ NEW: Elementor Progress bar & circle Widget
+ UPDATE: Compatibility with Elementor v3.7.7
+ UPDATE: Phox-Hosting plugin to v1.8.1
+ UPDATE: Phox WHMCS Addon Module to v2.0.1
+ FIXED: Fix Conflict with Happy Addons Menu
+ FIXED: Show only Public Header & footer in Phox Admin Panel
+ FIXED: Elementor Pricing Table Widget Purchase Button extra text with "new window"
+ FIXED: Posts Block List Widget Responsive Options
+ DOCS: Elementor Progress bar & circle Widget

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Its working. 9/10/2022 4.30am
Could you or someone help me perhaps? :)
I have this no-images whmcs screen and I dont know how to load the theme properly.
I zipped ...\themeforest-phox-responsive-hosting-wordpress-theme (1)\Phox - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme\whmcs\whmcs\template\phox, and put it inside my whmcs/templates/phox and I just this, with no images. I do believe I need to put more files somewhere? confused ..

(Sorted out :) , thank you)

Attachments

• Screenshot_54.png
    Screenshot_54.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Could you or someone help me perhaps? :)
I have this no-images whmcs screen and I dont know how to load the theme properly.
I zipped ...\themeforest-phox-responsive-hosting-wordpress-theme (1)\Phox - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme\whmcs\whmcs\template\phox, and put it inside my whmcs/templates/phox and I just this, with no images. I do believe I need to put more files somewhere? confused ..

(Sorted out :) , thank you)
are you having issues when you add a domain to the cart and click checkout? Im getting a 404 error using whcms-bridge

Changelog - Version 2.2.1 - 22 November 2022 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + NEW: PhoxUp Demo + UPDATE: Phox WHMCS Template and order form to WHMCS v8.6.0 + UPDATE: Phox-Hosting plugin to v1.8.3 + UPDATE: Slider Revolution to v6.6.7 + FIXED: Warnings in the console log + FIXED: Phox WHMCS Module Admin Logo removal

Changelog - Version 2.2.1 - 22 November 2022 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + NEW: PhoxUp Demo + UPDATE: Phox WHMCS Template and order form to WHMCS v8.6.0 + UPDATE: Phox-Hosting plugin to v1.8.3 + UPDATE: Slider Revolution to v6.6.7 + FIXED: Warnings in the console log + FIXED: Phox WHMCS Module Admin Logo removal
download link ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Changelog - Version 2.2.2 - 3 January 2023 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + NEW: Space Demo + NEW: Games Demo + NEW: [Domain Widget] RDAP support & update whois servers for all tlds + NEW: Admin Panel Options to customize theme dropdown Menu + NEW: Admin Panel Options to customize Custom Header for Archive Pages + UPDATE: Phox-Hosting plugin to v1.8.4 + UPDATE: Slider Revolution to v6.6.8 + FIXED: Theme Menu Dropdown Item Icon Position + FIXED: Pricing Table Features icon/image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Changelog - Version 2.2.2 - 3 January 2023 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + NEW: Space Demo + NEW: Games Demo + NEW: [Domain Widget] RDAP support & update whois servers for all tlds + NEW: Admin Panel Options to customize theme dropdown Menu + NEW: Admin Panel Options to customize Custom Header for Archive Pages + UPDATE: Phox-Hosting plugin to v1.8.4 + UPDATE: Slider Revolution to v6.6.8 + FIXED: Theme Menu Dropdown Item Icon Position + FIXED: Pricing Table Features icon/image
download link version 2.2.2 please thanks

hamara_bajaj updated Phox - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme with a new update entry:

+ NEW: Space Demo
+ NEW: Games Demo
+ NEW: [Domain Widget] RDAP support & update whois servers for all tlds
+ NEW: Admin Panel Options to customize theme dropdown Menu
+ NEW: Admin Panel Options to customize Custom Header for Archive Pages
+ UPDATE: Phox-Hosting plugin to v1.8.4
+ UPDATE: Slider Revolution to v6.6.8
+ FIXED: Theme Menu Dropdown Item Icon Position
+ FIXED: Pricing Table Features icon/image

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock