• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.9

No permission to download
nothing just install theme! download core plugin and finish nulling process for core plugin
Well that's exactly what I'm doing and finish with nulling the core element plugin wih :

Code:
function auxin_is_activated(){

return true;

}

Well that's exactly what I'm doing and finish with nulling the core element plugin wih :

Code:

return true;

}
hi guys first remove phlox theme and all plugins
go here:
download v5.1.5 - Nulled
install theme and nulled plugin ( included)
install any demo you want! config everything! and finally replace latest update for theme and plugin
proof:

Reactions: dream2red
hi guys first remove phlox theme and all plugins
go here:
download v5.1.5 - Nulled
install theme and nulled plugin ( included)
install any demo you want! config everything! and finally replace latest update for theme and plugin
proof:
Sadly it's the same story, I set up a clean localhost just for this but the theme is still asking to update plugins before importing a demo and after that the import just starts and stops even after nulling again. thanks for your help anyway.

Sadly it's the same story, I set up a clean localhost just for this but the theme is still asking to update plugins before importing a demo and after that the import just starts and stops even after nulling again. thanks for your help anyway.
When you start importing the first time core plugin will be updated, You need to copy nulled core plugin from the theme archive again and start importing again.

Reactions: nemovich and Babak
When you start importing the first time core plugin will be updated, You need to copy nulled core plugin from the theme archive again and start importing again.
Finally ! thanks man. the trick is to let it update the core plugin and before clicking import, replace the plugin files with the ones from the zip. what I was doing wrong is clicking cancel on the import window and then go and replace the core plugin.

when uploading the Aux-Pro-Tools plugin, it get's added but now when I try to edit with elementor it crashes the website. Any advice?

Finally ! thanks man. the trick is to let it update the core plugin and before clicking import, replace the plugin files with the ones from the zip. what I was doing wrong is clicking cancel on the import window and then go and replace the core plugin.
Hi..
I do this download version 5.1.12 and nulled theme, changed code in general functions, but when i click on IMPORT CONTENT in demo theme, go to "GETTING DEMO DATA... " and return to before page and do not download it.

What happen ??
there You have the answer

can i importer demo theme in localhost wampserver? Anybody know? Because when i click on import demo theme, start "GETTING DEMO DATA..." return to before page and do not download it.
Can u help me?

can i importer demo theme in localhost wampserver? Anybody know? Because when i click on import demo theme, start "GETTING DEMO DATA..." return to before page and do not download it.
Can u help me?
Try increasing Timeout and inputs

there You have the answer
All my plugins are nulleds and updated on latest version or version pro nulled.

when i start importer and changed all plugins and next i click on Import, return all to before page and not do download it!

I supposed too, if all my plugins are nulleds, i don't need changed files when i start import, or not?

Can u help me, pls!!!

Print all my plugins page:

Print my Phlox pages:

When are on latest print return to before print.

My installation is on localhost wampserver

Last edited:
All my plugins are nulleds and updated on latest version or version pro nulled.

when i start importer and changed all plugins and next i click on Import, return all to before page and not do download it!

I supposed too, if all my plugins are nulleds, i don't need changed files when i start import, or not?

Can u help me, pls!!!

Print all my plugins page:

Print my Phlox pages:

When are on latest print return to before print.

My installation is on localhost wampserver
Before clicking import, Leave the import window open and use filezilla or whatever file manager you use or just go to the installation folder if you're on localhost and replace the core element plugin with the nulled one. after that go back to the import window and click import.

Before clicking import, Leave the import window open and use filezilla or whatever file manager you use or just go to the installation folder if you're on localhost and replace the core element plugin with the nulled one. after that go back to the import window and click import.
Thankyou, but all my plugins r nulleds! I did the download one demo theme called "Coming Soon". I think that the problem is increasing timeout and inputs. I'm trying here

well guys, the problem continues. I increased timeout and input, i delete all installation and restated, i changed plugins on time importer demo theme and nothing!
I don't know what about it!

Please somebody can help me?!!
I don't know what to do more!

well guys, the problem continues. I increased timeout and input, i delete all installation and restated, i changed plugins on time importer demo theme and nothing!
I don't know what about it!

Please somebody can help me?!!
I don't know what to do more!
Hey,
Listen I've faced the issue with installing the demo too, I've installed everything nulled and passed every problem but when it comes to installing the demo, it doesn't work at all, just stuck there!!
Here is what I have done and worked like a charm :). on LocalHost WampServer,

I installed all the plugins and make sure all of them up to date, something coming with the last update inside the theme package and something not, So I've downloaded it separately such as Element Pack - Addon... from this website and uploaded/paste inside the plugins path, So the theme won't ask for an update the plugins,,

*in case the plugin is free, don't do anything the theme will update it without any problem.

Then I went to the old method to activate the core plugin by changing the following code inside this Path:
( plugins\auxin-elements\includes File: general-functions.php )

I changed the code from this:

return true;
}

To this:

$getLicense = 'zorerkekallreadyhere';
$token_status = true;
$isPro = true;
$key = sanitize_key( 'auxin_check_token_validation_status' );
return true;

}

And all the demo imports worked well... I hope this's what you looking for...

Regards

P.S. while writing this reply to you, I've tested it again and removed the current demo and installed another one, worked well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hshsgdjdvd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock