• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.9

No permission to download
unable to download demo site...... Please help

Something went wrong while connecting (http://demo.phlox.pro/api/v2/info/): cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired
An error occurred while downloading the list of demo sites. Please try again later.

phlox pro tools plugin won't update error : Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

I can't install the demos, it asks to activate the theme ... Is there any solution to it please update me.

I can't install the demos, it asks to activate the theme ... Is there any solution to it please update me.

You have to download v5.3.18 Nulled first then install demo................ after that update latest version............

Reactions: harry26
"An error occurred while downloading the list of demo sites. Please try again later."

I am
having the same problem. I'm using altervista to try this theme.. Before it was working well.

I am still getting some requests for my nulled version, even though I can't see an issue with the one offered!

For those people ....

Install phlox-pro.zip (theme)
Install auxin-elements_nulled.zip (plugin)

Will then give you access to all, including demos!
Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme v5.3.19 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

I am still getting some requests for my nulled version, even though I can't see an issue with the one offered!

For those people ....

Install phlox-pro.zip (theme)
Install auxin-elements_nulled.zip (plugin)

Will then give you access to all, including demos!
Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme v5.3.19 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
Thank you so much for your hard work. Maybe it's my hosting problem, because before it was working really great. I could import demos and stuff. I'll try again by installing them from a fresh start. Thank you again

"An error occurred while downloading the list of demo sites. Please try again later."

I am
having the same problem. I'm using altervista to try this theme.. Before it was working well.
Domain curl and furl settings must be turned on. phlox works by installing from the original site.

@TassieNZ @NullMaster I keep turning "Use Legacy Header" off in customizer to use header built with Elementor but after a while it automatically turns back on and switch back to old header ! same thing with the footer. I'm using WPML and made sure no setting is being copied while saving. I know this is not a support forum but maybe somebody already faced this issue. it's driving me crazy.

Any ideas how or if the white label works with this? Thank you

Anyone any thoughts on this...I added the 2 lines of code as suggested in the documentation but that didn't turn on the white label feature in the customizer.

Label by simply adding two lines of code to wp-config.php after define('WP_DEBUG', true);

file-kR9PWsyPIz.png

define( 'AUX_WHITELABEL', true );
define( 'AUX_WHITELABEL_DISPLAY', true );

from their documentation - https://docs.phlox.pro/article/214-how-does-phlox-white-label-work

Anyone any thoughts on this...I added the 2 lines of code as suggested in the documentation but that didn't turn on the white label feature in the customizer.

Label by simply adding two lines of code to wp-config.php after define('WP_DEBUG', true);

file-kR9PWsyPIz.png

define( 'AUX_WHITELABEL', true );
define( 'AUX_WHITELABEL_DISPLAY', true );

from their documentation - https://docs.phlox.pro/article/214-how-does-phlox-white-label-work

It works, you just need to find the "White Label" menu item after "Extras" and before "Site Identity" (i.e. just don't go under Appearance as they stated)

It works, you just need to find the "White Label" menu item after "Extras" and before "Site Identity" (i.e. just don't go under Appearance as they stated)
looked thru every menu item in customization...did not find 'white label'. can you pls send screen shot? thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock