• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.9

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro v5.2.16

Download Phlox Pro v5.2.16 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Phlox Pro WP theme – What is new in version 5.2.16
In:

– [Fix]: An issue with displaying the featured image of a translated page with PolyLang plugin fixed.
– [Improvement]: Improvement in WooCommerce notices applied.
– [Improvement]: New style options added to the testimonial element.
– [Improvement]: Improvements for card button in header applied.
– [Fix]: Addressing a bug when the header menu is not set.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Sara7
TassieNZ updated Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme v5.2.16 NULLED

== Changelog ==

= 5.2.16 =
  • [Fix]: An issue with displaying the featured image of a translated page with PolyLang plugin fixed.
  • [Improvement]: Improvement in WooCommerce notices applied.
  • [Improvement]: New style options added to testimonial element.
  • [Improvement]: Improvements for card button in header applied.
  • [Fix]: Addressing a bug when the header menu is not set.

I cant update Phlox Core Elements because suddenly notify me that your theme is disabled and you should buy it! how can I solve this?
This Version is 2.4.13 and the new one is 2.4.16

I cant update Phlox Core Elements because suddenly notify me that your theme is disabled and you should buy it! how can I solve this?
This Version is 2.4.13 and the new one is 2.4.16
Install phlox-pro (theme)
Install auxin-elements_nulled (plugin)

Guys, if you find out that a theme is slow and bloated please give alternative good themes and well coded so we can test
It is better to use a builder like Oxygen builder which has NO bloat; only loads what it needs. Downside: a steep learning curve & requires knowledge of CSS & JavaScript but you get to design everything. It has NO theme because you build/design exactly what you want. Great community.

Reactions: frizzel and Babak
@TassieNZ
Phlox Theme v5.2.18

Reactions: TassieNZ
v5.2.19
After installing the theme and core plugin, paste the auxin elements plugin again.

Nulled Method.
Code:
Theme needs nulling to install ‘pro’ demo content (and to remove nag messages) though.
The nulling takes place in the auxin-elements plugin, not the theme.
In the file auxin-elements/includes/general-functions.php find the function auxin_is_activated which starts around line 2119.
Add this to the start of the function code:
return true;
You can now install all the demo content and the nag messages are gone.

Reactions: TassieNZ and Babak

Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme v5.2.19 NULLED

Install phlox-pro (theme)
Install auxin-elements_nulled (plugin)

== Changelog ==
= 5.2.19 =
  • [Improvement]: Addressed an issue with global heading typography options in theme customizer.
  • [Improvement]: Some improvements to the modern heading element applied.
  • [Improvement]: New style customization options added to Mailchimp element.
  • [Improvement]: Improvements for dark mode styles in Elementor panel applied.

Reactions: Babak
I have a problem. I try to click on the project, then I get 404 error. For new project same.
test site url

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 222.png
    222.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock