• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.9

No permission to download
Hello, any updates? There is a major security vulnerability on the old version. Wordfence advises me to uninstall the theme & any related plugins or to get the latest version available.

Babak updated Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro Theme v5.15.5

Download Phlox Pro v5.15.5 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Phlox Pro WP theme – What is new in v5.15.0

– [Fix]: Fixed an issue with typography options of pagination.
– [Fix]: An issue with displaying widgets in sidebar fixed
– [Fix]: B bug with mailchimp element after importing a template fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Personally, i think phlox is the best wordpress theme. it works so well with elementor and you can even customize the header/footer content so quickly. Have used it to build 80% of all my sites from hospitals, airbnb, real estate, printing, insurance, etc. Thanks to @TassieNZ and babia.to for this amazingly wonderful theme.

Reactions: Niemand and oldbot
Reactions: oldbot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock