• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM with a new update entry:

Download Perfex v2.9.2

Download Perfex v2.9.2 - Powerful Open Source CRM Nulled Free
Version 2.9.2 - January 11, 2022
Changelog

• Add indicator if someone is already replying to a ticket (admin area).
  • Added ability to configure reminders to be sent for completed but non-billed tasks.
  • Added ability to merge multiple tickets into one.
  • Added ability to add batch invoice payments.
  • Added proposal and contract date created merge fields.
  • Added ability to specifiy deal name prefix when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

after updated to 2.9.3 maintenance i found error in module > Contract.. when choose menu (copy) the system only show white screen.. maybe all Master in this forum can repaired or solved this bugs or error. Thanks before....

regards

after updated to 2.9.3 maintenance i found error in module > Contract.. when choose menu (copy) the system only show white screen.. maybe all Master in this forum can repaired or solved this bugs or error. Thanks before....

regards
hello will let you know today will update to 2.9.3 in 2.9.2 shows this error
is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Reactions: dududududu

regards
Same error in 2.9.3 i have upgrade maybe developer aware about this

Reactions: dududududu
Anyone - how to change a word globally? For example we don't like Customer want to change to Client, anyway to do?

Also anyway to let client add their Milestone not just Task?

THanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock