• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.6

No permission to download
Thanks for the update.
When I scan v2.4.3, I have this result.

CAT-QuickHeal Android.Qexma.A345b (PUP)

Attachments

• perfex-scan-result.png
    perfex-scan-result.png
    46 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: DonJose
Babak updated Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM with a new update entry:

Perfex v2.4.4 + Addons

Download Perfex v2.4.4 - Powerful Open Source CRM Nulled Free
v2.4.4 – Maintenance
February 22, 2020

• Fixed project progress on RTL no showing correctly.
  • Fixed email templates URL merge fields.
  • Fixed item select field width when invoicing project.
  • Fixed ticket special characters issue on ticket import and when a ticket is opened via the customers area.
  • Fixed special characters are removed when inserting data via the editor.
  • Fixed staff...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone have the Mailbox – Webmail client for Perfex CRM module? Please share if you do. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone has the version of the Employee Chat Addon. In the packge is included previous 1.3.7 version of the addon, but here is a new version - 1.4 which has a lot new stuff and improvements. Thank you.

Reactions: smartass
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock