• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex CRM SaaS Module - Transform Your Perfex CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution

Perfex CRM SaaS Module - Transform Your Perfex CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution 0.2.4

No permission to download
23 October 2023 Version: 1.1.9

--- Added Can disabled default menu like projects,invoices etc from each package and company details 

--- Fixed Page sync issue on frontcms 

--- Fixed after install domain not registered issue on some url.
--- Fixed if extend time on trial from company details update
--- Update email verification process when register
--- Update If the company running remaining date is gone it will show expired
--- Fixed all known issues and bugs.

Friends. Who knows how to solve: Cron Saas has not been executed in the last 24 hours.
And for some reason, the page is not saved in the constructor (((Loader "Save..."it's spinning all the time...

Last edited:
friends i was using perfex sass 0.6 version when i moved to another database the main admin screen works but the client section is not working clients it still shows my older db as datalocation name
is there any way to change to the clients datalocation to new db name, i am really stuck pls kindly help

friends i was using perfex sass 0.6 version when i moved to another database the main admin screen works but the client section is not working clients it still shows my older db as datalocation name
is there any way to change to the clients datalocation to new db name, i am really stuck pls kindly help
maybe you have to install or upgrade to the latest version.

K4b1r updated Perfex CRM SaaS Module - Transform Your Perfex CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution with a new update entry:

0.1.3 version

version 0.1.3 04/11/2023
  • Added a new settings area, namely “Miscellaneous,” which includes an option to provide a URL that the tenant will be redirected to after creating their first instance. The URL could be an internal survey or any other link, and we add essential tenant information to the URL.
  • Fixed a 419 issue on lead forms and some other endpoints when using a path ID URL for the tenant.
  • Resolved the zero-trial issue: made the trial optional when it’s set...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Capcan and phlovy
Why is the page not saved in the constructor?((( The "Save..." loader is spinning all the time, and the page is not saved...((. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Please help me solve this problem.

And also, in the console, an error message all the time: "Cron Saas has not been executed in the last 24 hours."

Last edited:
Reactions: Capcan
Why is the page not saved in the constructor?((( The "Save..." loader is spinning all the time, and the page is not saved...((. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Please help me solve this problem.

And also, in the console, an error message all the time: "Cron Saas has not been executed in the last 24 hours."

I have this problem too. But I have found resolve: editing html-file manually

Reactions: * webby *
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock