• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PeepSo 2.5.3 Bundle + Gecko Theme (NULLED + FOOLED)

Date: October 9, 2019
By: RealSollyM
For: Babiato Community

Please note that this is my very first NULL project. I have missed something but it seems to work very well on my site. (TESTED)

All FOOLED packages are basically 2.5.0 with a version change to comply with the Core 2.5.3 version check.

This bundle includes:

1. PeepSo Core 2.5.3 - NULLED
  2. Gecko Theme 2.5.0 - NULLED + FOOLED
All other 19 plugins have been FOOLED.

USAGE:
  • After installing and activating all your plugins, go to PeepSo -> Configuration -> General and switch "I have an Ultimate Bundle license" to YES.
  • You can type anything in the License Key field but you don't have to.
  • All your other add-ons will appear here.
  • The system will do validation/verification on the License Key but that will always return VALID without checking with the server.
  • All of them will say "30 years remaining" underneath each plugin.
Screenshot included.

Have Fun.

PeepSo Core 2.5.3 NULLED + Gecko + Bundle 2.5.3 FOOLED

Last edited:
Thanks.

But the link is there. And people can download the files. I kept them separated so that one can download the individual bits they need.

I have managed to NULL version 2.5.0 such that it doesn't give errors.

I then did an update to version 2.5.3, which continue to work without null-ing it again.

Now I am changing the version numbers of the bundles (since I don't have their latest codes) so that the core accepts them as the latest. (I call this FOOL-ing instead of NULL-ing).

I have FOOLed Chats and Videos and they work as expected. I am continuing the rest.

I will need help to upload it somewhere outside my personal Dropbox or Mega (as I am scared that it might be closed down).

PeepSo Core 2.5.0 nulled.

After installing the above, you can update your PeepSo Core to 2.5.3 without a problem.

Which files, did to alter? Might be a great thing for others to know.

Does not install ?? The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Hi @KSHH

1. Theme.
Go into the theme folder -> core -> admin -> license.php
Line 526 or so. I added the "return TRUE;" as shown below. This makes sure that the system doesn't verify the key and always see it as being valid.

PHP:
        public static function is_valid_key($plugin)
        {
            return TRUE;

self::_load_licenses();

2. PeepSo Core
Same as the Theme, go to plugin folder -> classes -> license.php
Line 271 or so. I also added "return TRUE;"

PHP:
        {
            return TRUE;

3. For the bundle
Each plugin folder has a file similar to the folder. e.g. PeepSo Messages (Chat) folder has the file called peepsomessages.php
I changed the PLUGIN_VERSION value to match what I want
PHP:
        const PLUGIN_VERSION = '2.5.3';

I have also changed the plugin name on line 3, inside the comments, by adding the word "FOOLED" so that when you look in your plugins of WordPress, you can see that it is the FOOLED version.

I hope this helps for future NULL-ing.

Hi @KSHH

1. Theme.
Go into the theme folder -> core -> admin -> license.php
Line 526 or so. I added the "return TRUE;" as shown below. This makes sure that the system doesn't verify the key and always see it as being valid.

PHP:
        {
            return TRUE;

2. PeepSo Core
Same as the Theme, go to plugin folder -> classes -> license.php
Line 271 or so. I also added "return TRUE;"

PHP:
        {
            return TRUE;

3. For the bundle
Each plugin folder has a file similar to the folder. e.g. PeepSo Messages (Chat) folder has the file called peepsomessages.php
I changed the PLUGIN_VERSION value to match what I want
PHP:
        const PLUGIN_VERSION = '2.5.3';

I have also changed the plugin name on line 3, inside the comments, by adding the word "FOOLED" so that when you look in your plugins of WordPress, you can see that it is the FOOLED version.

I hope this helps for future NULL-ing.
Lol it's not great you are in eye of peepso developer.. via callback return function.
Please remove all callback + api fetch recovery from all plugin and core peepso bundle.. the it will be full nulled

Lol it's not great you are in eye of peepso developer.. via callback return function.
Please remove all callback + api fetch recovery from all plugin and core peepso bundle.. the it will be full nulled

I will work on that over the weekend. I will have to push it down to my dev box and test that.

Hi guys.

I have updated the packages as below:

PeepSo NULL-ing and FOOL-ing
-----------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\license.php (PeepSoLicense::class)

Line 5: const PEEPSO_HOME has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

Line 19: check_license function
Line 21: add "return TRUE;"

You can delete the rest of the code in this block/method/function.
--------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\admin.php (PeepSoAdmin::class)

Line 12: const PEEPSO_URL has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

====================
Bundles

I have updated all the bundle versions to PeepSo::pLUGIN_VERSION so that whatever the version the Core has, the plugins will have too.

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------
I have updated the version in the CSS to match the current PeepSo version.

Enjoy.

PEEPSO 2.5.4 NULLED and FOOLED

the link that I shared contains two versions, 2.5.1 & 2.5.2

]https://mega.nz/#F!fgN0kSzC!tEoFZKfF7j1LlEuCbYcsSw

Unfortunately, version 2.5.2 is the last one I got.

I have shared it with @freenulled on the same day I got it but it seems that he couldn't get it nulled. that's why I shared the non-nulled version to everyone.

once you will click on the link you will notice two versions you should download the last one I shared and work on it. @RealSollyM

the second option we can work with it is a group buy I have a coupon with 20% off, which means the full bundle plus the theme will cost just $279.20!
with 5 persons, it will be 55.8$ for each one, and because there is a license that can be used on just one site, I can pay the share of 2 which costs 111.6$ to use the license on my site.

and all we will still need is just 3 other persons to pay 55.8$ for each one. ( of course, anyone wants to pay the share of 3 persons can use the license on his own site) the whole point here is just to cooperate to provide it to all of us, and of course, any other ideas are welcomed.

ps: we can trust @Babak and send the money to his Payoneer account If he agrees. anyone wants to get in the group buy please reply to this comment.

and please we are not looking for any spam if you want to help the community you are more then welcome just don't waste our time if you are not interested in this.

ps: we will need at least two experts on nulling, to make sure everyone on this group buy will get the update quickly. if you know anyone in this community that can help us with that please mention him in a reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSollyM
the link that I shared contains two versions, 2.5.1 & 2.5.2

]https://mega.nz/#F!fgN0kSzC!tEoFZKfF7j1LlEuCbYcsSw

Unfortunately, version 2.5.2 is the last one I got.

I have shared it with @freenulled on the same day I got it but it seems that he couldn't get it nulled. that's why I shared the non-nulled version to everyone.

once you will click on the link you will notice two versions you should download the last one I shared and work on it. @RealSollyM

the second option we can work with it is a group buy I have a coupon with 20% off, which means the full bundle plus the theme will cost just $279.20!
with 5 persons, it will be 55.8$ for each one, and because there is a license that can be used on just one site, I can pay the share of 2 which costs 111.6$ to use the license on my site.

and all we will still need is just 3 other persons to pay 55.8$ for each one. ( of course, anyone wants to pay the share of 3 persons can use the license on his own site) the whole point here is just to cooperate to provide it to all of us, and of course, any other ideas are welcomed.

ps: we can trust @Babak and send the money to his Payoneer account If he agrees. anyone wants to get in the group buy please reply to this comment.

and please we are not looking for any spam if you want to help the community you are more then welcome just don't waste our time if you are not interested in this.

ps: we will need at least to experts on nulling, to make sure everyone on this group buy will get the update quickly. if you know anyone in this community that can help us with that please mention him in a reply.
u can trust but i dont have paypal or....
im using just webmoney :D

Reactions: SIMO
u can trust but i dont have paypal or....
im using just webmoney :D
it the first time I hear about webmoney but it seems that it doing the job.
I hope we can get this done by the end of the coming week.
if you think that anyone may be interested in this please mentioned it here in a comment.

Reactions: Babak
Hello, Please can anyone do me a favor? can someone pls send the Peepso Ultimate Bundle Nulled to my email [email protected]. i have labored several nights with no success downloading from MEGA if you can help pls do i will appreciate so much, or [email protected]. Thanks in advance

yeah i cant use pp or ...
just using webmoney from russia :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran

Hi, after I proposed the idea of the group buy for peepso. I noticed that because of how babiato community function it didn't get the necessary attention to move it from an idea to the real action.

that's why I think, why not provide a solution for those who need plugins that are difficult to get nulled or has an unlimited license.

per example peepso and wpfusion. they are powerful plugins that are hard to get. plus for example, peeso gets a lot of frequent updates which makes it hard to follow up and get it nulled, if you are not a PHP expert then forget to get each update in time.

babiato now has a big community that I'm sure if you focus it on this you will get surprised by how many people want to give back to the community.

and in my opinion, a place that offers an easy solution for them to make this happen is what babiato misses.

so why not dedicate a place for them as a "group buy" that powered by the community admin to make it safer,

this can grab a lot of benefits for the whole community because the ones who paid will have a valid license and they don't need to wait for the plugins to get nulled which will save a lot of time for those who can pay especially they will save also a lot of money rather than pay the full price.

secondly, it will give for those who don't have the money the opportunity to use the plugins for free ( the only difference here is they will need to wait from one of the community members to get these plugins nulled.

and of course, it will make babiato get more visits which will help you with Adsense. because there are now plugins available exclusively and only here.

if you're still not sure about this you can ask the community by posting a poll, because the solution for the group buy as a thread is not doing the job due to the trusting issues and it's not visible to everyone as it needs to be.

in the other hand, the new solution will be more effective because it will be more noticeable and announcing it in a big banner on the front page per example and on sidebars. ( maybe send also an email to the users will do a great job!)

ps: I know that this solution will add some Challenges like:

1. some unlimited plans are expensive and it will need more time to collect the full price, that's why a deadline will do the job, per example if the unlimited bundle is more than 500$ you can announce a deadline of one month if you get just 200$ then it will be a better option to buy just a single license and get it nulled, of course, the ones who paid after you get the necessary price of one license will have their money back after the deadline.

ps: the new solution can be a new site or a subdomain that designed to focus only on this maybe a full page if the current theme allows that.

I know that I have written a lot of details but I just want to explain my idea more, I hope it will be interesting for you and presents what this community about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock