• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
Anyone have the AutoFriends 3.4.0.4 add on? Im missing that updated file. Also besides the Gecko theme are there any good themes out there for peepso that anyone has tried?

Anyone have the AutoFriends 3.4.0.4 add on? Im missing that updated file. Also besides the Gecko theme are there any good themes out there for peepso that anyone has tried?
How did you upgrade to the new version?

Is the way you used mentioned in this Topic?
Password and License requirements:
- at least 2 weeks old account
- at least 10 posts on the forum from which mandatory is one in Introductions section
- at least 3 reaction score (the one with thumbs up)

ATTENTION: If you don't meet these requirements don't send a message as you will be ignored and we will not receive further messages from you. Don't try to be cheeky, multiple accounts will be found and licenses deactivated and you will loose privilege for future licenses.

Requesting a license: Send a private message to us with title PeepSo license or it will be lost in the conversations

Before downloading what you have to know is that the files are encrypted so ioncube loaders have to be installed on your server and PHP version have to be min 7.2.
Why we did so?
Because it's a really expensive script to be shared. Lots of accounts have been deactivated because of sharing so no one will share it. We do share it. But we don't want it for sale on every single GPL site or forum. We want to distribute it for free and exclusive for Babiato community. And this cannot happen if we leave the source code exposed. I hope you understand us. If encryption is an inconvenient for you then feel free to BUY the original files from the developer.
This is the way for you my friend.

Reactions: hgvacct
This is the way for you my friend.
Thank you my friend.

I already have a license provided by @FTD Team, I'm always grateful for that. But like Topic I stopped at version v3.1.3.0. I want to upgrade to 3.4 but I'm waiting. If you have updated please share the solution via PM!

Reactions: hgvacct
Try using

Gwangi - PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network​

may require some little css, Yellowpencil can help with that.

Having Peepso bundle is better than youzer... To extend youzer with thrdparty buddypress plugins it's risky because most of those buddypress extension don't have support anymore and some are not updated. You'll get alot of php error notices.

Try using

Gwangi - PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network​

may require some little css, Yellowpencil can help with that.
Naw Im good. I have a very specific purpose and spent so many hours building a prototype before I build the actual one I am not starting over now. Gwangi looks a little lacking in comparison to its counterparts. I just needed the one add in but its not even necessary. I mean really who needs auto friends for a somewhat internal site lol

@Babak I don't know the password for this one but I can provide you the bundle with the theme and its not nulled

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@Babak I don't know the password for this one but I can provide you the bundle with the theme and its not nulled
purchased by you ?
i want to share it withpass or withoutpass. ..
so peepso team can track us ?

Reactions: Osirise
purchased by you ?
i want to share it withpass or withoutpass. ..
so peepso team can track us ?
not purchased by me but I have access to the account and the owner permitted me to use it I won't provide licenses but maybe a member can nulled it here not sure if they can track us, but they are very strict with their plugin and ask for an update to the latest to be able to use the plugins or theme or they won't work

Reactions: Osirise and Babak
not purchased by me but I have access to the account and the owner permitted me to use it I won't provide licenses but maybe a member can nulled it here not sure if they can track us, but they are very strict with their plugin and ask for an update to the latest to be able to use the plugins or theme or they won't work
Be very, very careful as all users purchase details are embedded, some in the EXIF data. If not fully checked and cleaned, client will loose the license. :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock