• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Paid] WooCommerce Calculation on Variable Product

3liasen

Babiato Lover
May 3, 2019
I need someone who, before Sunday Sep 6th, can create a product with a somewhat special calculation. Whatever extra plug needed will be bought for the purpose.

Please, this is quite important and urgent, so do not reply unless you can complete the task for me within the next approx. 48 hours.

Do provide more details about what kind of extra calculation you need, examples are great.
If you need help then describe your problem more detailed with examples too otherwise your request might be ignored.

Thx, @slvrsteele :) I'll give it a try.

A product consists of three dropdowns where the price is variable depending on the combination of chosen variables. One of them is choose between 36, 48 or 60 months (Subscription Period).

However, there has to be a fourth dropdown field (Age Of Vehicle), where number of months from 1-12 should be to choose from. Now, if some one chooses 48 months in Subsciption Period and after that choose for example 11 in Age Of Vehicle, then the end price should be the 'normal' price for 48 months divided by 48 minus 11, so the customer only has 37 months to pay for the 48 month subscription.

If it doesn't make sense, please let me know. English is obviously NOT my native language. ;-)

Check your PM inbox

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock