• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
the app just got rejected on google play again for X times.. don't even bother. there is no way you can pass a copyright review

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 62
the app just got rejected on google play again for X times.. don't even bother. there is no way you can pass a copyright review
My app is on, for months, with updates and such ...
Think with me, If u send the app with your database full of protected content aka movies and tv series to google play, this is the problem. Obviously will be rejected by Play Store.
You just need think about this. Send your app without any protected content, or change the database with your content for another database with 0 protected content. Wait approves and then change the database again.
Be smart ;) Try and later you say what you see ;) Long life Babiators

EduMiBBs updated OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System with a new update entry:

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System V1.3.9b - untouched

Code:
01 November 2022 V1.3.9.b

Admin Panel
==========
- Search option added to live tv
- Ajax single click status update option added
- PHP 8.x compatibility added
- Updated to codeigniter3 latest version
- Fixes a few known bugs
- daily motion video support
- drop box video support
- vimeo video support
- tubi tv video support added

Android
==========
- CMAke added again for security
- Phone auth error fixed
- SDK 33 support added
- Onesignal issue check(there is no issue have to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ramdhan76
why unityads and applovin ads not showing?// no ads showing...i try both..anyone can help?

App Status: Rejected​

Issue found: Need to use Media Store API or No Access to Files​

You have requested access to All Files Access permission but it appears that your app's core feature requires access to only Media Files or does not need access to any Files. In case your app needs access to Media Files, with the MediaStore API, apps can contribute and access media that's available on an external storage volume without the need for the access all files permission.

Please update your app so that the feature uses Media Store APIs and remove All Files Access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission.

Anybody had experience for this Error ? Play Store rejected my OXOO app

Reactions: barrubaik
Android 11 + have some changes on external storage

See also
Use of All files access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission - Play Console Help (google.com)

To use manage_external_storage try sdk 29
unfortunately not worked ! I Think we must wait for new update !

Dependency 'androidx.savedstate:savedstate:1.2.0' requires libraries and applications that
depend on it to compile against version 31 or later of the
Android APIs.

:app is currently compiled against android-29.

Recommended action: Update this project to use a newer compileSdkVersion
of at least 31, for example 33.

Note that updating a library or application's compileSdkVersion (which
allows newer APIs to be used) can be done separately from updating
targetSdkVersion (which opts the app in to new runtime behavior) and
minSdkVersion (which determines which devices the app can be installed
on).

Last edited:
Reactions: olalavui
Hello everyone,

Guy how are you updating Android files? For admin panel there is folder Update, but for android you are changing everything again or need to replace some files only?

App Status: Rejected​

Issue found: Need to use Media Store API or No Access to Files​

You have requested access to All Files Access permission but it appears that your app's core feature requires access to only Media Files or does not need access to any Files. In case your app needs access to Media Files, with the MediaStore API, apps can contribute and access media that's available on an external storage volume without the need for the access all files permission.

Please update your app so that the feature uses Media Store APIs and remove All Files Access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission.

Anybody had experience for this Error ? Play Store rejected my OXOO app
Just Delete REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES and gms safety net ,,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock