• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OxiNinja Plugins

I don't think anybody's been able to provide a nulled version of OxyNinja Core (or Woo, for that matter.) The Ninja team has it locked-down pretty good (I guess.) But, it is a cool one to have.

At $119 USD it's a bit pricey, but there are some sellers on this forum that will install it for you on one of your sites for around $10. Once you have it installed on one site you can then bring in all the pre-made sections/headers/etc. Then, you can bring them into other sites by either copy/pasting these sections directly into another site using something like Hydrogen Pack.

Oxygen also provides a couple of different ways you can export/import these sections (as blocks) or pasting shortcodes. You can even export all the styles and selectors from the Ninja site into your other non-ninja sites and then have full access to all the utility-classes that Ninja Core has.

I found that it can be tricky to copy and paste these Ninja sections into a new site simply because you think you're copying the whole section/module but you're actually missing the parent container and so you notice that things don't necessarily look exactly the same.

It was frustrating until I figured out the reason why (when you're hovering over the section and then click "copy" (and you think you're grabbing the whole thing,) but you're not able to grab the Parent container, this has to do with the way these right-click (copy/pastes) plugins work.

I don't think anybody's been able to provide a nulled version of OxyNinja Core (or Woo, for that matter.) The Ninja team has it locked-down pretty good (I guess.) But, it is a cool one to have.

At $119 USD it's a bit pricey, but there are some sellers on this forum that will install it for you on one of your sites for around $10. Once you have it installed on one site you can then bring in all the pre-made sections/headers/etc. Then, you can bring them into other sites by either copy/pasting these sections directly into another site using something like Hydrogen Pack.

Oxygen also provides a couple of different ways you can export/import these sections (as blocks) or pasting shortcodes. You can even export all the styles and selectors from the Ninja site into your other non-ninja sites and then have full access to all the utility-classes that Ninja Core has.

I found that it can be tricky to copy and paste these Ninja sections into a new site simply because you think you're copying the whole section/module but you're actually missing the parent container and so you notice that things don't necessarily look exactly the same.

It was frustrating until I figured out the reason why (when you're hovering over the section and then click "copy" (and you think you're grabbing the whole thing,) but you're not able to grab the Parent container, this has to do with the way these right-click (copy/pastes) plugins work.

Really? You can do that? I thought that you need a genuine license for every site.

No, you really only need one site. You'll need to use a 3rd party copying addon (like Hydrogen Pack.) Also, I've figured out how to get around any of the problems I was originally facing (not having the parent copied.)

What you're going to want to do is - On the site with OxyNinja Core installed go over to the Oxygen settings in the WP Admin panel and select 'Export & Import' simply copy this export code and using the same process 'Export & Import' simply paste this import code in your destination site. This will copy over all the precious styles and selectors from your Ninja install.

Then, it's just a matter of copying and pasting the Ninja sections and the best way I've found to do this is to select the section you want in the structure panel and then use the keyboard shortcut ctrl-c to copy (right-clicking doesn't work for me it brings up a different menu of options other than the Hydrogen copy/paste function that I want.) SAME THING for pasting ... On your destination page either select the section you want to paste after in the structure panel and then ctrl+v (or directly on the main canvas area.)

You need the Hydrogen Pack to copy to the clipboard, but then you could share that code with someone and they could import it using the FREE WP plugin called "Hydrogen Paste." which only does the pasting, but can't copy.

Reactions: gon and Babak
@Drewcifer I tried exactly what you said, still getting an issue when copy and pasting over. I have Hydrogen installed and manually exported and imported the classes. If you have any tips, let me know

@Drewcifer I tried exactly what you said, still getting an issue when copy and pasting over. I have Hydrogen installed and manually exported and imported the classes. If you have any tips, let me know
What kind of issues are you having? Explain to me what you're trying to do, what you're doing to achieve that, and how your expectations are different from the results you're getting.

What kind of issues are you having? Explain to me what you're trying to do, what you're doing to achieve that, and how your expectations are different from the results you're getting.

The layout issue when copying over Ninja Core sections to other site, even though I copied over the Export/Import code to other site, when I do CTRL + C with Hydrogen and CTRL + V into new website, the layout of the section is broken.

When I check Selectors in editor settings, selectors for Core are all there. When I check Stylesheets, I am not able to see the imported style sheet, but if I try to manually add stylesheet Core-CSSGrid it says stylesheet already exists

Are you placing your cursor inside the section itself (the main canvas) when you hit ctrl+c? Because, that's where I was having issues, it seemed like it was copying every part of the element but not the parent-container.

So, what I found works is to make sure you're selecting the parent div or section of the whole element you're trying to copy in the STRUCTURE PANEL on the right. Right-clicking doesn't work for me as it brings up the wrong context menu. But when I ctrl+c (in the structure panel, highest level element of the thing you're trying to copy,) and then ctrl+v in your destination site (you can be less careful of where you perform you 'paste' maneuver in the destination site.) This should do the trick. Let me know how it works for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock