• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Openpos - WooCommerce Point Of Sale(POS)

Openpos - WooCommerce Point Of Sale(POS) v.6.5.6

No permission to download
I just want that "Item Details" line to be removed, because it's redundant.

With Following Code snippet, I am able to 'hide' it from Woocommerce Admin Orders Page,
Code:
 add_filter('woocommerce_hidden_order_itemmeta',function($meta){
     $meta[] = 'op_item_details';
     return $meta;
 },101,1);
but it still gets generated in PDF invoices.

The following function in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-openpos/lib/class-op-woo.php is actually formatting how the meta key is displayed.

Code:
public function woocommerce_order_item_display_meta_key($display_key, $meta){
    if($meta->key && $meta->key == 'op_item_details')
    {
        $display_key = __('Item Details','openpos');
    }
    return $display_key;
}

This method checks if the meta key is op_item_details and then sets the display key to "Item Details". It seems like the plugin is using this filter to set a user-friendly display name for the meta key when shown in the order items list. Removing this function simply doesn't display variation name and 'Item Details' part, but it still generates selected variation twice.

To prevent the "Item Details" from being added to the order meta in the first place, I believe I would need to look for where op_item_details meta is being added to the order items. This might be happening during the order creation process when an item is added to the order through OpenPOS. Just need to find the right approach to handle it.
Nevermind. Formulated my own solution

PHP:
add_filter( 'woocommerce_order_item_get_formatted_meta_data', function( $formatted_meta, $item ) {
   foreach ( $formatted_meta as $key => $meta ) {
        if ( 'op_item_details' === $meta->key ) {
           unset( $formatted_meta[ $key ] );
        }
    }
   return $formatted_meta;
}, 10, 2 );

Be careful with the latest update, crashed my website!

&

Anyone any idea how I get rid of the blue product ID?

1700230556864.png

Babak updated Openpos - WooCommerce Point Of Sale(POS) with a new update entry:

Openpos v6.4.2

Download Openpos v6.4.2 - WooCommerce Point Of Sale(POS) Nulled Free
- 11/12/2023 ( v6.4.2 )

- Improve code / design
- Fixed change price / qty by virtual keyboard on item popup
- 16/11/2023 ( version 6.4.0)
- Set table / takeaway / shipping while place order https://prnt.sc/LA7WAYbuupzc
- keep or delete takeaway / desk after checkout https://prnt.sc/gRUBZQOPCMgF
- Improve code / design

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: adrespi22
ALL PLUGINS -
Can anyone share with me this plugin:
Woocommerce + openpos + Stripe payment

Attachments

• openpos-addons.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 32
There's no restrictions on customer mode... Customer mode has the ability to refund and exchange the order... How to fix this? 😞😞

After latest updating when I ordered take away and clicking send to kitchen,, i can’t print kot only when i click aging to order and enter aging and click on kot ,, please fix

- 06/02/2024 ( version 6.5.0)
- Improve code / design
- Fixed bug report by customer

Attachments

• codecanyon-openpos-a-complete-pos-plugins-for-woocomerce-wordpress-plugin.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: timoscript
I found a bug when i add a discount on the item in the POS, in webSQL the subtotal show the correct amount when you click on orders - online orders the subtotal didn't subtract the discount of the item, no problem with the grand total it show correct.

This problem exist if your reprint the receipt with a discount on the item that made in POS. (Order that's not exist in WebSQL)

I hope this bug is fixed in the latest version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock