• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.8 Untouched

No permission to download

Mr. White

Trusted Uploader
Oct 13, 2019
United Kingdom
abahnull submitted a new resource:

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS - OpenAI, Writing Assistant, Content Creator

1676642418774.png
OpenAI Davinci is a powerful SaaS platform that allows your users to use sophisticated OpenAI Artificial Intelligence technology to generate various Text Contents, such as articles, blogs, ads, media, and so on in 28 languages. The potentials of what your users can generate are basically endless. Users can also generate AI Images just by describing the image via OpenAI DALL-E AI Solution. Davinci has a powerful backend...

Read more about this resource...

My previous message is about a different download (post removed from public view). Resource shared here is nulled by @abahnull from source code provided by @blackhole and last time I checked was workingthats nice

My previous message is about a different download (post removed from public view). Resource shared here is nulled by @abahnull from source code provided by @blackhole and last time I checked was working.
yes... we need to protect the resources... we buy products from users!<3

Reactions: mantrooper008
I don't care about that crappy resource your provided, but only for people who uploaded two resources?
I hope this doesn't turn the new normal because not everyone knows how to null stuff.
I agree with the control for the people who just come here to download stuff and say 0; I find it kind of pathetic that one needs to provide resources to get resources, as that is not sharing but interest.
bro thats why resources are blocked.. and you need resources to upload . dont stress out

I don't care about that crappy resource your provided, but only for people who uploaded two resources?
I hope this doesn't turn the new normal because not everyone knows how to null stuff.
I agree with the control for the people who just come here to download stuff and say 0; I find it kind of pathetic that one needs to provide resources to get resources, as that is not sharing but interest.
The Internet has never been free, it's time to wean yourself from free. Only in this way can we get at least some benefit. Someone paid $59 for this script and you just want to give it a thumbs up without saying a word.

Did he asked for money?
No.

Did I mention money?
No, interest has many forms.

I have 0 problems paying for good products; my post history since the blackout shows that.

As for the item, I didn't even checked it. I'm well served. on the AI front lol

It used to be how many posts one had, which was fine and served a purpose, but now what?
One is supposed to learn to code or buy two items on the envato sales and post here?
Yes I think it is good practice for others to publish resources they are responsible for, it would not be good if someone publishes a resource that they did not buy, so they can not update it for the community.

I will not talk about the law of conservation of anergy, I think everything is clear!!! )))

Check the lang folder. There is en-json file. I believe It can be copied then translated.
If it were that simple, I created a translation file and translated all the strings into my language, but these tiles are not translated, although if you go into the template itself, these strings are translated. What do I need to do to translate the lines on the template pages. I think it's a problem in the code, since laravel uses sections to place content!

Reactions: sigmaboy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock