• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OnSale Page for WooCommerce from wpgenie

Paste this in the page. Thats all.
Code:
[products on_sale="true"]

In this way you don't even have to make the category, it looks for all the on sale products.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnyblack
Paste this in the page. Thats all.
Code:
[products on_sale="true"]

In this way you don't even have to make the category, it looks for all the on sale products.
thank you but this shows all sale products without pagination , loads the server and without shop filters :/

I do it my self and now is
  • compatible WORDPRESS 5.5
  • compatible WPML Multilingual CMS 4.x.x
  • navigation menu dissapear FIX second language
  • compatible visual composer (bakery) 6.x.x
  • woocomerce 4.4.x

THANK YOU ALL :love:
Cheers🍾

+VIRUSTOTAL SCAN https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...990f94d04db860f9932eeeb9e9cd0b257cc/detection

OnSale Page for WooCommerce is an extension for Woocommerce. Since WooCommerce is popular we decided that it would be neat to
extend it with real WordPress page which displays products on sale. We developed this plugin because WooCommerce
has onsale widget and shortcode but it lacks paging, sorting and filtering which you can usually find on regular WooCommerce catalog page.

With our onsale page plugin you can setup OnSale Page for WooCommerce where you can display all products that are on sale.

Attachments

• on-sale-page-for-woocommerce_updated_black_1.0.12.zip
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
WooCommerce Onsale Page 1.0.11 latest updated and wpml layered nav fixed from me to work with multiple sites

Attachments

• onsale.zip
    100.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: webdirecteur

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scartel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock