• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Olá!

MeMa

Jul 15, 2022
Hi folks!

First I must confess that I didn't read the rules when I sign up and didn't knew a proper introduction was mandatory. My bad, sorry.
Second, I only found this community because a friend asked for help to find a certain WordPress page builder he wanted to use for free.

Now, I love freebies as much as the next person but being a developer in my free time and knowing the hours needed to build a great product makes me want to give back when I see effort being put into creating something really good. If I don't have the time to help code or is closed source, I'll buy the license.

Fast forward 1.5 years and long story short, I loved the software so much that I bought an unlimited license after my friend refused to do so. I now use it on some of my small projects or whenever someone asks me for help with their non-profit sites.

Thank you for this community. It really helps when I wanna try something first and buy later if I like it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock