• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Offload website's image to Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage?

catkara

Apr 24, 2019
Singapore
All you bro,

I have plan to offload all website's images to Cloud to increase the page speed. But I'm not sure what is the best cloud storage for this purpose.
I'm considering between Amazon S3 and Google cloud storage. Could you please give me a suggestion?

I'm using Amazon S3 on my websites. It's probably the best when looking at load speed (multiple server locations), reliability and it's even easier to integrate when using Wordpress.

Reactions: catkara
I'm using Amazon S3 on my websites. It's probably the best when looking at load speed (multiple server locations), reliability and it's even easier to integrate when using Wordpress.
Thanks for the feedback. I hope that it can increase the page speed, now I'm using the WPEngine hosting & will combine with S3 to check the load speed.

Thanks for the feedback. I hope that it can increase the page speed, now I'm using the WPEngine hosting & will combine with S3 to check the load speed.
Which theme are you using and how much is the page speed and response Time with WP engine hosting?

I'm using the Astra theme. Checking by Google Speed insight, the score is 79 & load speed time is 3s. I think the matter is the image on my site.
Astra is the best compared to Studio press Ocean WP or Generate Press. Do u use Cloudflare if not Try to use, They have a free plan to start with

Astra is the best compared to Studio press Ocean WP or Generate Press. Do u use Cloudflare if not Try to use, They have a free plan to start with
Thanks for your suggestion. I'm using Cloudflare for DNS only, not using for CDN. WPEngine has CND for users, and I'm also using the WP Rocket plugin. I'm trying to offload media to S3 and check the speed again ^^

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm using Cloudflare for DNS only, not using for CDN. WPEngine has CND for users, and I'm also using the WP Rocket plugin. I'm trying to offload media to S3 and check the speed again ^^
Great. Let me get your feedback to try that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock