• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Odoo Enterprise?

Ok stupid question. I am using aaPanel https://www.aapanel.com/new/index.html it is free and we use it on all our server. Can Odoo be installed on one of these systems? Any ideas? I was able to install it on a stand alone system but with aaPanel i can set up database and folder backup to google cloud and have more control of the folders. Also it has domain SSL.

Ok stupid question. I am using aaPanel https://www.aapanel.com/new/index.html it is free and we use it on all our server. Can Odoo be installed on one of these systems? Any ideas? I was able to install it on a stand alone system but with aaPanel i can set up database and folder backup to google cloud and have more control of the folders. Also it has domain SSL.
i wouldn't install it on any system with a control panel like aa,cpanel,directadmin, etc.

put up in aws lightsail ($10 per month) or a cheap vps.

i wouldn't install it on any system with a control panel like aa,cpanel,directadmin, etc.

put up in aws lightsail ($10 per month) or a cheap vps.
I am using Ionos vps but i want to also install aapanel for the control ability. for some reason i feel like installing a module can detroy your install really fast with no way to reverting back. I think i installed Odoo 6 times now and each time some module or theme broke my installation and gave me a 500 error that I was unable to recovery from. With a panel i could do auto daily backups and could restore at any time. This has been my biggest issues so far. Maybe there is another way to do the backups or SSL and I dont know.

I am using Ionos vps but i want to also install aapanel for the control ability. for some reason i feel like installing a module can detroy your install really fast with no way to reverting back. I think i installed Odoo 6 times now and each time some module or theme broke my installation and gave me a 500 error that I was unable to recovery from. With a panel i could do auto daily backups and could restore at any time. This has been my biggest issues so far. Maybe there is another way to do the backups or SSL and I dont know.
aa panel or any other panel won't give you any control over odoo.

Run an odoo backup before you install a module. If the mod fails, remove the module dir and import the database.

this is the one I use and it's free

by any chanche can you help me , maybe you can understand how my system works, maybe i did wrong the setup for enteprise

i use the saas kit to create instance, this saas kit will create instances for comunity version. and on the setup its used to use a directory path where there arent any adons, but if i add addons there when i update the app list its will show all addons i added on that directory,

the way i did the enteprise setup, i copied all the addons from enteprise and uploaded in this addons folder. there i activate the web enteprise and few more modules and then its swiced to enteprise, but maybe its not the right way i did . can you maybe see if that its the correct procedure ?

by any chanche can you help me , maybe you can understand how my system works, maybe i did wrong the setup for enteprise

i use the saas kit to create instance, this saas kit will create instances for comunity version. and on the setup its used to use a directory path where there arent any adons, but if i add addons there when i update the app list its will show all addons i added on that directory,

the way i did the enteprise setup, i copied all the addons from enteprise and uploaded in this addons folder. there i activate the web enteprise and few more modules and then its swiced to enteprise, but maybe its not the right way i did . can you maybe see if that its the correct procedure ?
which did you saas did you install?

do you mind sharing so I can spin up a test server and check it out more so that I can help you.

I will delete once done, I have no need for saas.

completely understand if you do not want to
the issue is that webkul dont share all the info , with out theyr info you cant install it, i can share it with you , if you know how to install, them used 7 hours of the 10 you geet when you buy the module

the issue is that webkul dont share all the info , with out theyr info you cant install it, i can share it with you , if you know how to install, them used 7 hours of the 10 you geet when you buy the module
don't need them or their info. i will figure it out

can you look in the dir /opt/odoo16/ and see if there is anything in there on your server. If there is, zip it up and send to me.

i know that many of you maybe have bought modules from apps store, will be nice to share betwen us, i will start , and i will share more each time some one will also share, so maybe on that way we will start so actively share betwen us :) this modules are for vs16 , you can check the __manifest__.py for info of module.

Attachments

• 6 ks_warehouse_report-16.0.1.0.0.zip
    53.7 MB · Views: 17
  • 17 payment_datatrans_info-16.0.0.1.0.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
there i create a new thread for modules, you can also share there if you have some :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock