• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

not really a site review, but just wanted to share my site and 1 letter TLD domain!

abda53

Jun 10, 2022
I recently purchased a.pizza in auction for fairly cheap.. thought I would just try to flip it.. but then I thought how could I use it because I do love pizza.. so then yesterday I thought.. I'm a web developer.. maybe I can do something like powered by... so yesterday I built this site showcasing my personal projects, which I will link to from my other sites in the footer - Powered by a Pizza

I made it with straight HTML and stock images for the slider images and image AI for all of the portfolio images

So here's my funny take for my personal project portfolio website

what auction u use?
i buy harbolnas(.)com from auction also and that domain is deindexed, use many seo service no one can solve it.
fyi i buy that from auction 500$

what auction u use?
i buy harbolnas(.)com from auction also and that domain is deindexed, use many seo service no one can solve it.
fyi i buy that from auction 500$
I found a domain for sale on sedo, and looked at the sellers other domains he had, a.pizza was one of them. I made an offer of $200 and he accepted it (I didn't think he would), then after sedo offers are accepted it goes to auction for a week, and I figured it would be bought but it didn't and I was able to get it.

I got a bunch of other nice domains recently.. eric.ly (using as a link tree), eric.mx, sony.mx and a bunch of other photography based names including premium names I got for cheap

• Love
Reactions: agencyjacko
I found a domain for sale on sedo, and looked at the sellers other domains he had, a.pizza was one of them. I made an offer of $200 and he accepted it (I didn't think he would), then after sedo offers are accepted it goes to auction for a week, and I figured it would be bought but it didn't and I was able to get it.

I got a bunch of other nice domains recently.. eric.ly (using as a link tree), eric.mx, sony.mx and a bunch of other photography based names including premium names I got for cheap
bro we have same passion! will be glad to connect with u on another platform like linkedin, send me a PM, i want to be friends!

your idea is good, i buy samahedaku.nl yesterday, samehadaku when i checked using tools its low comp keyword with high stats and potential traffic!

what price were you looking to offload the domain for?
A very high one. Shoot me an offer if you like.

I have a few other low # domains for sale as well
ie.ax
fry.li
mmk.mk
a.pizza
eric.ax
eric.mk
sony.mk
dry.news
ext0.com
fqed.com
upixs.com
brz.photos

Are you on SquadHelp.com? I got WordpressPlugins.org a few .NL domains and .COM as well : Caqper.com is my account on DAN.com and DomainGroove.com is my whitelabel and SquadHelp.com

Last edited:
A very high one. Shoot me an offer if you like.

I have a few other low # domains for sale as well
ie.ax
fry.li
mmk.mk
a.pizza
eric.ax
eric.mk
sony.mk
dry.news
ext0.com
fqed.com
upixs.com
brz.photos
Ohh dear, way to make a huge rule break.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock