• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

No wanted ads on themeforest themes

rushwhq

Feb 12, 2019
Hello,

I have used many themes from babiato.. Nulled ones..
And 2 of the sites of my clients everytime u enter the site u get 'allow' or 'block' notification with this url https://0.18plusvideos.me/
Whats is wrong guys are u planing to take advantage hacking sites like this.. Definitely i gonna stop to use babiato nulled themes..
My costumers are pissing me off..
admin pls explain..

• Haha
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
lolz :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Duuuuude!!!!!!!!!!

why are you using nulled codes to run a live website?
it's just like asking to be punched in the guts when you are not expecting anything

the purpose of nulled resources is to test not to run a live site

+ No one forced you to use these codes to run a living site, you can stop using these entirely if your purpose is to run a live website

Hello,

And 2 of the sites of my clients everytime u enter the site u get 'allow' or 'block' notification with this url https://0.18plusvideos.me/
Whats is wrong guys are u planing to take advantage hacking sites like this.. Definitely i gonna stop to use babiato nulled themes..
admin pls explain..
Maybe if you share what are that themes, we can trust you and the staff will check

That's only theoretically, because the practice is another for most of us
hmm kinda true. but it's not his own website it's customers website, if the customer wants something easy to pull of the best way is to use the best free alternative and add some tweaks to the code.
Babiato resellers are there for a reason

Hello,

admin pls explain..
Give more details, like the name of the themes and the treads where you deed download it from !
The Moto Of Babiato : Test It Before You Resell Buy It !

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
the theme was working fine. and today the owner of the website calls me saying that is asking for block or allow an notification.. the notificaction its from the website https://0.18plusvideos.me/
the theme is 'Real homes'

Thats so unprofesional... we came here to and sometimes we donate for free nulled without spyware hackes or ads whatever..

website is grupovaldiz.com
Hmmm! Before you go accusing people of things, you should either know what you are talking about, or check what you are talking about. (That is the Professional approach!) :(

I have just downloaded this nulled theme you mentioned and compared it to the untouched one.

The ONLY line of code added is on line 7 of functions.php
PHP:
update_option( 'inspiry_realhomes_registered', 'yes' );

Therefore anything else included that you describe is down to the developer, unless you have some other infected critter installed causing you issues.

I'm attaching the untouched file so you can check for yourself.

TassieNZ :) (the professional one!!!) o_O

Attachments

• realhomes.zip
    9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
lolz :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Duuuuude!!!!!!!!!!

why are you using nulled codes to run a live website?
it's just like asking to be punched in the guts when you are not expecting anything

the purpose of nulled resources is to test not to run a live site
I used nulled code from babiato since babiato started and i have no problem until yet ! maybe 20 Website and all of them are live !!!!!!

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Was going to reply to this but @TassieNZ got in first.

The other thing I will mention too, is that you state 'I have used many themes from Babiato.. Nulled ones..'

And yet your account from 12th Feb 2019, yes three (3) years now has only the eight (8) comments on it.

If you have downloaded many themes from Babiato, then firstly why is your contribution so low, where are the simple thanks for any theme?

Plus, the main point here, yes you can claim that Babiato's site issues here helped you out, but where are the old posts from both the theme's thread where you have come back to the thread owner or staff here and pointed this out to someone.

As @TassieNZ has already pointed out, we have no control over what you have on your own setup, nor where any of your plugins, addons or themes come from.

You say that they came from Babiato, however how can we be sure that you actually used ours and not simply got your so called 'infected' themes from another source and then just assumed that it was from here.

Therefore to sort things out, please upload the original files that you say you got from here without any of your own modifications to it.

Then we can test it ourselves and compare to what was actually here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock