• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

no one gives a fu##

AlienGangTV

Jun 7, 2022
almovie.rf.gd
no matter how long ur in this website forum , no one answear ,help or reviwe your site or anything , but when a new member comes in ya all jump at him , is it something i should know that no one even wanna fu## answear me or anything , anyway i fixed my errors i dont need anyone

no matter how long ur in this website forum , no one answear ,help or reviwe your site or anything , but when a new member comes in ya all jump at him , is it something i should know that no one even wanna fu## answear me or anything , anyway i fixed my errors i dont need anyone
Forum business is dead, everyone comes here to leech what do you expect lol

i dont really see it dead i just saw new people that joined getting they answears but at my questions i only get views
Maybe no one has a clue, and the fact that you are running a MOVIE PIRACY site on a goddamn free domain says a lot. And trust me forums are dead. This one is also.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Maybe no one has a clue, and the fact that you are running a MOVIE PIRACY site on a goddamn free domain says a lot. And trust me forums are dead. This one is also.
you call this dead ? 1702047255332.png
comon bro open your eyes , about my movie site ye its on a free domain , free host , its free everything if you wanna watch movie come over lol its free and use brave for no ads :D

@AlienGangTV Let me clarify this for you. It seems like you need some advice.

Nobody guarantees you'll get a review on your site. especially on a site where, when you open it, the first thing you see is spam ads all over it and can get to even see the home page.

You barely try hard to write a proper description on your site review—another sign that you're looking for traffic from Babiato. 80% of the members posting site reviews are only looking for traffic or backlinks to their site. and not an honest review.

You joined on June 7, 2022, and until now, you have PM more members in Babiato than my ex, with only a few points of reputation. Thats already leaning to the leeching side.

There has not been a single introduction since you joined, which is part of the forum rules. and you come with attitude and say nobody gives a fu##.

My suggestion is to read the rules carefully, make a proper introduction, and review your site thread. Write a proper description of the expectations that you have for your site. Maybe that helps.

@AlienGangTV Let me clarify this for you. It seems like you need some advice.

Nobody guarantees you'll get a review on your site. especially on a site where, when you open it, the first thing you see is spam ads all over it and can get to even see the home page.

You barely try hard to write a proper description on your site review—another sign that you're looking for traffic from Babiato. 80% of the members posting site reviews are only looking for traffic or backlinks to their site. and not an honest review.

You joined on June 7, 2022, and until now, you have PM more members in Babiato than my ex, with only a few points of reputation. Thats already leaning to the leeching side.

There has not been a single introduction since you joined, which is part of the forum rules. and you come with attitude and say nobody gives a fu##.

My suggestion is to read the rules carefully, make a proper introduction, and review your site thread. Write a proper description of the expectations that you have for your site. Maybe that helps.
i am not even try get traffic because its a free host , free domain , ye i writed a sheet description but that dosnt mean to not give me a answear since 115 or more watched it , and about intruduction i can write randomly there something that is not even about me but i didnt want to so i let it i didnt write but checking others that just joined and asking for help and getting they answears , they probaly fake or u guys create fake accounts just to let people know we are here but we help who we want i am not sure if thats true, its just my opinion ,so ur talking about ur ex something that tell me u have more ex than my points or reputation well if thats true try find just one dont be a bi.. if ur smart enought to give me a answear about my thread i did open try take care of yourself first , i dont give a sheet if anyone helps me i always find a way but you need help girl try find some help or find someone who loves u and try not lose him .

Remember that people who can actually make helpful comments here have jobs in their real lives, and as you know that the forum is "live" and your post or help request could disappear on "latest post" widget. So if you thibk your request a lil bit "urgent" so you can mention users who you think to solve your problem.
There have not any logic to swear off on here.

i am not even try get traffic because its a free host , free domain , ye i writed a sheet description but that dosnt mean to not give me a answear since 115 or more watched it , and about intruduction i can write randomly there something that is not even about me but i didnt want to so i let it i didnt write but checking others that just joined and asking for help and getting they answears , they probaly fake or u guys create fake accounts just to let people know we are here but we help who we want i am not sure if thats true, its just my opinion ,so ur talking about ur ex something that tell me u have more ex than my points or reputation well if thats true try find just one dont be a bi.. if ur smart enought to give me a answear about my thread i did open try take care of yourself first , i dont give a sheet if anyone helps me i always find a way but you need help girl try find some help or find someone who loves u and try not lose him .

It’s clear that you’re passionate about this community and your contributions to it. It’s understandable to feel overlooked, especially when you’ve been actively engaging with others. As @guguk pointed out, many members of this forum balance their participation here with their professional responsibilities. They come to this space to share, learn, and enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded individuals.

Babiato is a community that welcomes everyone, without imposing strict rules on participation. It’s a place where we can all share and benefit from each other’s knowledge and resources.

My suggestion would be to seek out and connect with users who share your mindset. If you’re open to it, I’d be more than happy to provide my perspective on your site. Remember, criticism and harsh words may not always yield the results you desire. However, every now and then, you’ll encounter someone who genuinely wants to help.

P.S. Feel free to send me your link, and I’ll be sure to check it out.

Remember that people who can actually make helpful comments here have jobs in their real lives, and as you know that the forum is "live" and your post or help request could disappear on "latest post" widget. So if you thibk your request a lil bit "urgent" so you can mention users who you think to solve your problem.
There have not any logic to swear off on here.
who did u see me swear off am i swearing i used # because i know u will say something about like that , i know everyone has real lifes ur not helping at all why do u even post in my thread if ur not here to give a real answear and not joke around here

It’s clear that you’re passionate about this community and your contributions to it. It’s understandable to feel overlooked, especially when you’ve been actively engaging with others. As @guguk pointed out, many members of this forum balance their participation here with their professional responsibilities. They come to this space to share, learn, and enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded individuals.

Babiato is a community that welcomes everyone, without imposing strict rules on participation. It’s a place where we can all share and benefit from each other’s knowledge and resources.

My suggestion would be to seek out and connect with users who share your mindset. If you’re open to it, I’d be more than happy to provide my perspective on your site. Remember, criticism and harsh words may not always yield the results you desire. However, every now and then, you’ll encounter someone who genuinely wants to help.

P.S. Feel free to send me your link, and I’ll be sure to check it out.
so where were you guys hmm u guys are really fast when it comes on this kinda situation comon man be real , why u all didnt come at my post where i asked for help ow i see because i didnt had reputation or i made a year that i am here and i know its just a sad guy who comes here he will find a way no need answear him and when new guys come with no reputation at all and just joined few minutes again go rush to him because he will end like me until he makes a year

Maybe if you contributed to the forum a bit more - we - the users might wanted to help you... You have 0 resources - meaning have offered nothing to this community.. and your attitude in your threads - should have given you a warning or a ban - Share a resource or 2 - or donate to the forum.. then users mig be more willing to help .. (more than the reviews already given about the site is bad and awful)

PS.. the site looks like it is ment for mobile device - the design is very bad - menu is big and ugly when viewed on computer. (There you managed to get my review too)

Reactions: Mingao
you call this dead ? 1702047255332.png
comon bro open your eyes , about my movie site ye its on a free domain , free host , its free everything if you wanna watch movie come over lol its free and use brave for no ads :D
This IS Dead according to forum standarts, 80% are probably just leechers, I work with forums and know the standart for now. Forum business is dying, so is every forum little by little.

Reactions: indianloveindia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock