• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ninja Forms - WordPress Forms Plugin All Addons

Ninja Forms - WordPress Forms Plugin All Addons 2020-09-13

No permission to download
Ninja Form File Uploads 3.3.5

Can't use the Google Drive Integration on the File uploads add-on, when i accept the ninja forms to connect on my google drive account and the page returns to wordpress i get the message: Google Connection Error — Unknown Error.

Anyone knows how to solve this? tried on a different version and dont worked too

thanks!!!

hi,
anyone can help me to reupload ninja forms layout styles ? because the previous link is dead or giving the latest update ?
thank you

please wait for new update.

Just to understand, it's a "nulled modification" thing that must be modified and its not beeing done and will be in the next? or to wait just to see if it will work? Because I've tested the last 3 or 4 versions, and didnt worked. :cry:

Thanks

Just to understand, it's a "nulled modification" thing that must be modified and its not beeing done and will be in the next? or to wait just to see if it will work? Because I've tested the last 3 or 4 versions, and didnt worked. :cry:

Thanks
Can you share the error screen

Can you share the error screen

I click on the connect button, it opens a popup from google, i select my account and give access, the popup closes, i receive an email from google leting me know that ninja forms can control my drive account, and when the popup quoted closes it return to this screen with this error.
Thanks!!
Captura de Tela 2020-08-13 às 19.43.48.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock