• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
im usintg latest version 12.5.1 cloud library does not wor

Since is nulled the could library will not load for you to upload their template..

Solution..

Create a demo/test WordPress site

Like example.com/test

Uploaded the newspaper theme
Look for the assume you want to use Newsweek template...

You should install Newsweek demo

If you want to use Parent template

Install parent Demo

All the templates will be uploaded on the demo or testing site.

Go to WordPress tools click export you will see Cloud templates then export

Go to your live site , go to tool install the import plugin and import the Cloud templates

Go to newspaper Cloud you will see those templates edit them to suit your choice after which then click activate to toggle it for general use.

You are done

Reactions: fric74
After a week of powering my new site, all of a sudden the tagDiv Composer stopped working.

Unfortunately, support takes place via forum and access is restricted to subscribers.

I have already reinstalled the theme, switched browsers, cleaned the cache and nothing makes it work again.

Has anyone ever faced this problem? “Infinite loading”.

Hug from Brazil.

1693778316271.png
1693778374426.png
1693778548699.png

After a week of powering my new site, all of a sudden the tagDiv Composer stopped working.

Unfortunately, support takes place via forum and access is restricted to subscribers.

I have already reinstalled the theme, switched browsers, cleaned the cache and nothing makes it work again.

Has anyone ever faced this problem? “Infinite loading”.

Hug from Brazil.

1693778316271.png
1693778374426.png
1693778548699.png
Next always hid your domain... This theme is a nulled theme...

I visited your site ....you just have to configure.... ignore the error... Increase your memory... Check the status to see if any is showy grey

Reactions: Legolas
Next always hid your domain... This theme is a nulled theme...

I visited your site ....you just have to configure.... ignore the error... Increase your memory... Check the status to see if any is showy grey

Eneme, thank you for your suggestion and message.

I made some suggested changes on the “system status” page.

WP Memory Limit 256 MB/request.
Max_execution_time 300.

However, the error persists after restarting php. I can only wait for a new theme update in the coming weeks (and be without the Header by then o_O), maybe this will be resolved.

Thank you.

Eneme, thank you for your suggestion and message.

I made some suggested changes on the “system status” page.

WP Memory Limit 256 MB/request.
Max_execution_time 300.

However, the error persists after restarting php. I can only wait for a new theme update in the coming weeks (and be without the Header by then o_O), maybe this will be resolved.

Thank you.
Is the theme I'm using for my site no issues at all... Thou

Babak updated Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper Theme v12.6

Download Newspaper v12.6 - News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v12.6 – September 18th, 2023

• new: Added new options in Theme Panel for minifying and aggregating block’s inline CSS;
  • new: Custom Field – Added support for ACF file type;
  • new: Gallery – Added support for module templates;
  • new: Hide Mobile Menu and Mobile Search options in Theme Panel;
  • new: Optimized the theme panel color settings by using CSS variables instead;
  • new: Specific JS files are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: AnormaL
This theme is unsafe.
I had multiple sites hacked, see this if your site is redirecting too:
Stop this your trash...you just want to promote your useless website... something you wrote since 2021...

Stop this your trash...you just want to promote your useless website... something you wrote since 2021...
You are stupid. There is a security breach happening now with this theme. I'm not saying that the theme downloaded here is infected, I'm saying that the theme in general, even for buyers, is infected. This theme is unsafe and have a backdoor. 5 of 6 of my sites using this theme have been compromised with malware. Since you are very stupid then look at this newer article, but I doubt you understand anything.

Last edited:
no is true, i got the same problem today, someone created an user Wordpress with administrator privileges, all I have is this theme, I don't have plugins. i thought the problem is with me because I have an outdated theme but as i see this problem is for new updates too

no is true, i got the same problem today, someone created an user Wordpress with administrator privileges, all I have is this theme, I don't have plugins. i thought the problem is with me because I have an outdated theme but as i see this problem is for new updates too
Out of interest, what happens if you go to Newspaper/System Status and disable tagdiv advertisement? :)

off.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Judge and AnormaL
Out of interest, what happens if you go to Newspaper/System Status and disable tagdiv advertisement? :)

off.png
I don't know mate, i just found that someone hacked my website because Wordfence sent me a notification, I will try and lets find out if someone will get in on my website

Edit: I don't even have that option in my version of the theme lol

You are stupid. There is a security breach happening now with this theme. I'm not saying that the theme downloaded here is infected, I'm saying that the theme in general, even for buyers, is infected. This theme is unsafe and have a backdoor. 5 of 6 of my sites using this theme have been compromised with malware. Since you are very stupid then look at this newer article, but I doubt you understand anything.
This trash reference newspaper tagdiv theme ?

Just because you are an idiocy you think others are like you... go to theme forest nobody is complaining about this your trash.... if your website is hacked is as a result of other Plugins or poor implementation of security

Last edited:
No such thing....what he wrote is just a trash .... if all you have is this theme which means anybody can hack your site... it means your website don't have any security in place against hackers, even spam comments will flood your articles

Last edited:
No such thing....what he wrote is just a trash .... if all you have is this theme which means anybody can hack your site... it means your website don't have any security in place against hackers, even spam comments will flood your articles
What do you mean? im telling you I have the same problem with the theme and it is not about nulled or not, this is the second time they have had issues like this,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock