• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NetFlix Cookies Premium - ULTRA HD Movies & TV Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you turn of site location?

You can use VPN to change location.

But I didn't use it.
If you're using Google Chrome, click the "lock" button at the top left, and then click the "site settings" button.
On the screen that opens, you will see the site's cookies (Netflix.com). Erase them. And turn off the "location" settings from there.

I'm use Google translate. I apologize for the mistakes.

Red Alert!
⛔
Please do not logout or make any changes, it will make cookies not work for others and your self.

Don't forget to react with these button.
View attachment 19142

Tutorial How to use the cookies

First of all, like this post and install Cookie-Editor extension in your Google Chrome or Chromium Browser.

Now go to Netflix official website: https://www.netflix.com/

Copy the cookie (updated Dec 15 2019):
Go to my post HERE

Hit the "Import" button.

Paste the cookie in the blank area.

Reload the page or hit F5 button on your keyboard.

Enjoy the show :love:
🔻
Next update 20 Des 2019 (UTC +8)
I will not update before due date..so keep this cookie work.
Dude just wanted to say thanks for all the trouble you went through. Holy sh** it must be hard to fix it all the time but thanks for all your efforts. It's great that people like you are sharing access for free and are so patient when someone sabotages them! You clearly state at the beginning of the post not to LOG OUT and there are people in the comments saying they just logged out and it's not working xD ... I don't want to offend anyone but cmon how lazy you must be not to read the description. Anyways I myself am not interested in Netflix but I will appreciate a cookie share for one of my closest friends. Thank you a hundred times for all the efforts!

You can use VPN to change location.

But I didn't use it.
If you're using Google Chrome, click the "lock" button at the top left, and then click the "site settings" button.
On the screen that opens, you will see the site's cookies (Netflix.com). Erase them. And turn off the "location" settings from there.

I'm use Google translate. I apologize for the mistakes.
stay not work for me :(

It didn't work for me either when I tried it with EditThisCookie extension. But when I tried it with the Cookie-Editor extension, it worked.

hello im late to this party & i am a newbie. its asking for me to sign up for free trial....is it supposed to be like that?

Once you follow all the steps and refresh the page, you should already be logged in to the account.

Thanks! Still working. My question is, how many simultaneous cookie users can watch? Is it 4 since it's premium or unli since we are using the same cookie?

it stopped working right now!! please help I was finishing to see my movie and it popped out that someone logged out from all devices and now cookie is not working anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock