• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need WP Plugin that allows Visitors to select Location

SunnyDance

Aug 13, 2020
Hi,

I need a WP Plugin that prompts and allows the Visitor to select his location on the Homepage. I have a Woo-commerce Website and want to show the regions the service is available. I've attached a screenshot. I need something similar. Even a drop-down in the Header to select regions or get visitor location would do.

Attachments

• location_select.png
    location_select.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 19
  • locationselect.png
    locationselect.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 15
You don't need a plug-in to do the Fresh to Home example. It's just a pop-up when entering the site where you can select a location which then redirects to the website part with products available in that location. Mind you, anyone can select a location also when you're not even in India (like me). And yes, you can have the same effect with a simple dropdown in the header.

An automatic location selector is Geolocation IP Detection, but be aware that these are not always correct.

You don't need a plug-in to do the Fresh to Home example. It's just a pop-up when entering the site where you can select a location which then redirects to the website part with products available in that location. Mind you, anyone can select a location also when you're not even in India (like me). And yes, you can have the same effect with a simple dropdown in the header.

An automatic location selector is Geolocation IP Detection, but be aware that these are not always correct.
Thanks for your reply. @frizzel Shall try that. But also want to keep the selected location on the header throughout the site while the Visitor is browsing the pages/products and if possible save it as a cookie so that the same remains for the visitors next visit to the site.

The requirment is mainly to show the serviced areas where we deliver the products. Will using a plugin for multistore / multilocation shop work. Any ideas about a good plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock