• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Video Tool Name - I give 10$

Bexxley

Jul 9, 2019
Germany
Hello friends,

I'm looking for the name of a tool with which a specific overlay effect is possible. I saw this effect on different Instagram posts already, so there must be tool to do this.

I really like this effect but don't want to fake it in After Effects. I want the real software to do it.

So the first one, who gives me the correct software / tool name gets 10$ straight to his PayPal from me.
Send the answer - make 10$ cash :)

The effect: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qaq83hdtbsz1rwe/NeedTheSoftwareName.MP4?dl=0

Kind regards
Bexxley

Hi, looks like this is a paid software right? I could not find any screenshots or videos where it shows that the overlay effect I want is possible.
Could you send me screens of that?

Bexxley
Oh, I can't. It's called templates. You can only see them when you get the service.

But I feel a tool like Canva can do something like that too.

Viddyoze does stuff like YouTube intros, short FB ads videos etc etc.

For instance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16BjfpvnURt_6aGUTEz4A6qDaXnpUJRTu/view?usp=drivesdk

Ok but do you mean this overlay effect with "explodes" in the edges is from viddyoze? Is there any proof for this? Because I don't want to pay 100$+ for this software if it's not the right thing I need.

Ok but do you mean this overlay effect with "explodes" in the edges is from viddyoze? Is there any proof for this? Because I don't want to pay 100$+ for this software if it's not the right thing I need.

I don't really know but I use the viddyoze tool and it does something like that.

But I think you can do that effect with a tool like Canva also.

Okay but "something like that" is not what I look for. This must be a popular effect, because I already saw different posts witht his effect. Unfortunetely I can't confirm, that this tool does this effect. I want kind of proof. It's not because I'm greedy and don't want to pay 10$. I just want to have a confirmation, that the answer is correct.

Okay but "something like that" is not what I look for. This must be a popular effect, because I already saw different posts witht his effect. Unfortunetely I can't confirm, that this tool does this effect. I want kind of proof. It's not because I'm greedy and don't want to pay 10$. I just want to have a confirmation, that the answer is correct.
Oh? I just try to help you either there's money involved or not!

I'll check with Canva if I can do something similar.

But not sure it's viddyoze.

Okay great. Just wanted to make sure, that 10$ isn't the problem here. :)
I really appreciate your help.
Just to get sure we're talking about the same thing:
I mean the effect which happens in the marked circles. Do you mean this too?

Kind regards
Bexxley

Attachments

• effect explain.png
    effect explain.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 3
Okay great. Just wanted to make sure, that 10$ isn't the problem here. :)
I really appreciate your help.
Just to get sure we're talking about the same thing:
I mean the effect which happens in the marked circles. Do you mean this too?

Kind regards
Bexxley
Hi!, did you later get the tool?

I finally figured out the tool and also created a sample using his name, my name and babiato in it.

But now, I don't know if he knows the tool yet or not.

Just trying to help.

@Bexxley here's a video I created, just like the one you talked about:

Hmm, Last activity was June 27... so those $10 long gone...:unsure: MAYBE
I actually don't believe anyone will be willing to pay to get the name of a particular thing such as a tool.

Just trying to help him in my own little way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock