• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need some help with HestiaCP

archonic

Trusted Uploader
Oct 10, 2019
localhost
Hi, i believe many of vps users here on babiato familiar with HestiaCP. For those who are already use HestiaCP without issues, can you please help me with my small problem?
I posted my problem on their forum & github, but got no solution.

My setup:
Hestia Version 1.6.14
Ubuntu 20.04 aarch64
SMTP use SMTP2GO

The problem is the Password Reset email not being processed...all other internal email are working fine (acc welcome email, backup created, etc) except for panel password reset email. When I insert the username & email on the password reset field, and then submit, no notice appear & no email sent. My installation was mainly for website only and I don't have exim/dovecot set up.

Everything is being logged but the submission is not being processed.

Hestia something goes base on your hostname and setup email to that host so let said you setup Hestia to a subdomain for example pane.domain.com and you setup admin with your email the panel will setup your email as your subdomain like [email protected]

you can also check my thread

thanks for the answer. i will try to change the admin email base on hostname. my hostname was like server.domain.com. But all other system emails sent out ok using the [email protected] email. only the panel password reset not working. anyway i will try this out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock