• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help About Webmail

ibrahim

Dec 21, 2018
Hello,
Thanks for watching this post.

i need a script or anythings for my website webmail service like as gmail or any other things to use webmail comfortable or easy to use.

if any user ([email protected] like this) use that its not easy and then we need to open website webmail service its not easy to use from any device specially from mobile. if there any way to build or got any script easy to use from mobile or computer. like as gmail or yahoo or aol or hotmail type.

Note:- my website more then 30+ user use the mail server.

Please Help me about this

Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
if u dont mind using hosted solution zoho offer 5 free user account with custom business domain

You can actually use gmail itself.

Just select the other or manual option and add your server details and webmail credentials

if u dont mind using hosted solution zoho offer 5 free user account with custom business domain
i have a website and also hosted a hosting site there have webmail section i need to change or easy to use system for my website. thanks for your comments.

Hello,

i need a script or anythings for my website webmail service like as gmail or any other things to use webmail comfortable or easy to use.

if any user ([email protected] like this) use that its not easy and then we need to open website webmail service its not easy to use from any device specially from mobile. if there any way to build or got any script easy to use from mobile or computer. like as gmail or yahoo or aol or hotmail type.

Thanks again.
your request is not clear, do you mean, you want in-house webmail service, that you will use within your web domain address and also mobile compatible?

your request is not clear, do you mean, you want in-house webmail service, that you will use within your web domain address and also mobile compatible?
i m not familer or understand about in-house webmail service.

that you will use within your web domain address and also mobile compatible?
yes but using my hosting service.

is there any script make it easy to use !!!!😀😀😀😀

i m not familer or understand about in-house webmail service.

that you will use within your web domain address and also mobile compatible?
yes but using my hosting service.

is there any script make it easy to use !!!!😀😀😀😀
since your host offer cpanel, you can make cpanel to work with your site, and access it within your site with stylish templates, your site will not be redirecting to cpanel.
check here bro, you can wait for this to be available or if you need fast service, dm me to know your price... cheers bro

Hello,

Note:- my website more then 30+ user use the mail server.

Thanks again.

Try this. Roundcube dressed like gMail...

• Love
Reactions: ibrahim
ok waited for available.
every webmail have boring face to use and dont want to use this boring template. user are too much decreased to use this webmail.
thanks for this.

ok waited for available.
every webmail have boring face to use and dont want to use this boring template. user are too much decreased to use this webmail.
thanks for this.
Also check this list out, you are not going to find another gmail considering the amount of money and man hours Google invested on this.

There is a option to customize roundcube. it is paid modified round cube. Roundcube Plus. It have outlook skin and many other including Gmail. If somebody can null it or it will be good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamben13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock