• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Namecheap: Free .store Domain

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Namecheap are currently running a promotion offering a free .store domain name for 1 year.

Use the promo code in the spoiler at the checkout to get your exclusive discount. Valid for new 1st-year registrations, limited to 1 per user, and not valid for premium domains. Ends March 17, 2021.

FREESTOREMAR

Edit - Looks like it charges an ICANN fee of $0.18, thanks to @majidorc for that info.

Edit 2 - Note that renewal cost appears to be $48.88, thanks to @davidgreen for pointing that out.

Last edited:
haha I'm glad you grabbed it before a user with 1 post history got it :giggle:

Worked Great! I don't need a .store domain as I'm not paying the outrageous renewal fees. But, it never hurts to have a few spare domains lying around to experiment with, etc. So, get ready for TheWhore.store
I would like to buy 1 whore please 👠

Worked Great! I don't need a .store domain as I'm not paying the outrageous renewal fees. But, it never hurts to have a few spare domains lying around to experiment with, etc. So, get ready for TheWhore.store
I reckon it would be worth grabbing 1 then building a dropshipping store on it and then flipping it for $$$ so the buyer would be responsible for the renewal ;)

I reckon it would be worth grabbing 1 then building a dropshipping store on it and then flipping it for $$$ so the buyer would be responsible for the renewal ;)
One for you maybe @tuton012 as I know this is your thing :)

too late for me

ERROR: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s). Sorry, but you are not allowed to use this coupon code.

I got it at 0.00 with honey coupon extension applied

Attachments

• namecheap payment.jpg
    namecheap payment.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 23
they have close the coupon and charge a flat rate of 2.88. what you should do is install a honey coupon extension. and apply the honey coupon to the final page of the ordering process. which will process your order with a 0.00 charge.

I'm willing to sell thewhore.store for the right price, LOL. Seriously though, I'm trying to think of a clever use for it that isn't literally about whores. Something more along the lines of a political and cultural satire site like the Onion. I'll need a lot of editors and content creators, anybody interested? Making fun of politicians and actors would require a full-time staff.

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
they have close the coupon and charge a flat rate of 2.88. what you should do is install a honey coupon extension. and apply the honey coupon to the final page of the ordering process. which will process your order with a 0.00 charge.

not work
ScreenHunter_887 Mar. 16 07.30.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock