• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes v2.11.5

No permission to download
Babak updated MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.10.3

Download MyListing v2.10.3 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.10.3 – 12 April 2023

Fix: Draft promotion packages showing in promote modal
Fix: Checkout issue while submitting listings
Fix: Added option to remove selected image for form heading
Fix: Minor styling issues
Fix: Listing feed carousel autoplay and loop switch issue

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.10.5

Download MyListing v2.10.5 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.10.5 – 07 June 2023

Added option to combine listing types in the global listing type, you can also select default WordPress posts to combine with other listing types
Added posts to related listing field
You can now display blog posts in related listing block and also in preview card
Added option to set a default map marker in listing type editor
Added alphabetical order to listing feed widget
Added...

Reactions: noypi

MyListing Theme v2.10.7

Download MyListing v2.10.7 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.10.7 – 03 July 2023

- Fix: Issues with package listing limit
- Fix: Replaced deprecated buddypress function: bp_core_avatar_default
- Fix: Warning when you preview and publish a listing
- Fix: Remove switch package if paid listings are disabled

Hi, I have a problem but I don't know if it comes from the theme or from WooCommerce.

I am unable to change the redirect when I click on "My account" while not logged in, which redirects me to the "Login" page. I would like to put another url.

Do you have an idea ?

Otherwise, another question, when I activate the secondary role, is it possible to deactivate the option to choose your role during registration? Because I would like with a basic default role when registering, and then, as an administrator, I change the role of a member if I decide.

Thanks for your help !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock