• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes v2.11.5

No permission to download
Does anyone have a problem like me related to the dasbhoard in my account?

In practice, if I open the dashboard everything is fine, but if I click on the various promotions or ads sections, it doesn't load the pages and gives me a 404 error.
Because it is a community I think it is important to inform and whenever possible talk about the experience I had.

This information goes to anyone who is thinking about translating this topic.

DO NOT TRANSLATE THE PANEL URLS OR EVEN USE THE LOCO AUTOMATIC TRANSLATOR.

what should you do?

Translate only what is really needed, don't bring everything, otherwise the error will appear and some parts of the clinete panel will show error 404, which shows that the page does not exist.

Hope it helps someone in the future.

Thanks for the community,

Reactions: katio
Because it is a community I think it is important to inform and whenever possible talk about the experience I had.

This information goes to anyone who is thinking about translating this topic.

DO NOT TRANSLATE THE PANEL URLS OR EVEN USE THE LOCO AUTOMATIC TRANSLATOR.

what should you do?

Translate only what is really needed, don't bring everything, otherwise the error will appear and some parts of the clinete panel will show error 404, which shows that the page does not exist.

Hope it helps someone in the future.

Thanks for the community,
exactly.

Thanks, I had already solved this error just like that. Thanks all the same for the reply.

Reactions: sonn1220
Hi guys,

I'm experiencing an error in the products, entering the
products are not loaded in the ad tabs and if I try to enter
them manually for each ad, writing the name of the
product in their field, it gives me the error "no product".

Has anyone had the same problem?

Babak updated MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.10

Download MyListing v2.10 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.10 – 04 April 2023

Feature: Listing package - add limit per listing type
Feature: Fill form to claim listings
Feature: Save listing submission for later
Feature: Ability to check stats for all listings by admin
Feature: Added bracket syntaxt for views and unique views
Feature: Ability to unublish/publish listings by listing authors
Elementor performance improvement
Improvement: Added option to copy schedule...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please update to v2.10.2 – 05 April 2023
Fix: Issue with listing type editor if claim listings are disabled.
Thanks.

The file admin.js could not be extracted.
The last error macOS reported was: 'Permission denied'

The my-listing.zip is damaged.... Any idea?
try to unzip on a linux or window machine. I succed on a Linux, but not on a Mac --even if I used more than 5 different programmes... Hope that this will work for you. Otherwise use this file here:

Reactions: digitalstore
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock