• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Php script website hosted on a VPS is not sending emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurunatty

Babiato Lover
May 29, 2023
I need help as I am having a lot of issues with my php script website that is hosted on a VPS. It has refused to send automated emails out to my users despite I have connected the mail_function script using my smtp to the php mailer.

I took the whole script and deployed it on Xamp used the same Smtp and it delivered emails to my users when they registered. but as soon as I deployed it back on my VPS still didn't work, I have tried using another smtp and it still didn't work while the script is deployed on my vps server but worked with the other smtp when deployed on Xamp.

Please is there anyway anyone can advice that I can use to get this issue resolved?

I need help as I am having a lot of issues with my php script website that is hosted on a VPS. It has refused to send automated emails out to my users despite I have connected the mail_function script using my smtp to the php mailer.

I took the whole script and deployed it on Xamp used the same Smtp and it delivered emails to my users when they registered. but as soon as I deployed it back on my VPS still didn't work, I have tried using another smtp and it still didn't work while the script is deployed on my vps server but worked with the other smtp when deployed on Xamp.

Please is there anyway anyone can advice that I can use to get this issue resolved?

There has to be an error log on your vps (/var/log/ folder). It would be really helpful if we could know what are last errors in mail.log or smtp.log or any log related to mail instead of trying to guess what could be the issue.

Reactions: tetramorfo
The attached file is a copy of the error I get, the black arrow is pointing to the error I get every time a user tries to register on that site. The website is designed in a way that whenever a user registers on the website for the first time then they are sent a successfully registered email and also when ever they apply for a job they are sent another automated notification. but as I write, non of them is working despite I have set up ever config properly and have tried to find out what exact the problem maybe

Attachments

• smtp error 2.jpg
    smtp error 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The attached file is a copy of the error I get, the black arrow is pointing to the error I get every time a user tries to register on that site. The website is designed in a way that whenever a user registers on the website for the first time then they are sent a successfully registered email and also when ever they apply for a job they are sent another automated notification. but as I write, non of them is working despite I have set up ever config properly and have tried to find out what exact the problem maybe
Please send me a private message because I have to ask you some more details that you might not want to share publicly.

• Love
Reactions: Nulledgeek
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock