• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Multi-Step Checkout for WooCommerce By ThemeHigh

Multi-Step Checkout for WooCommerce By ThemeHigh 2.1.0.0n

No permission to download

vrijenaam

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2020
vrijenaam.xyz
vrijenaam submitted a new resource:

Multi-Step Checkout for WooCommerce by ThemeHigh - Helps you to compose an organized checkout process breaking down the checkout page into simple steps

1668312764918.png

Create a well-structured and an impressive Checkout Layout with WooCommerce Multistep Checkout plugin​

The Multi-step Checkout for WooCommerce lets you create steps to ease out the complexities of the Checkout process.

Key Features​

• Add New Steps
    Add new steps to your checkout form
  • Multiple Layout Option
    11 different Layouts to choose to streamline the checkout process
  • Mobile...

Note: not nulled, yet - Will update ASAP. Updated!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BaapJaan and Babak
vrijenaam updated Multi-Step Checkout for WooCommerce By ThemeHigh with a new update entry:

2.0.4.0n

2.0.4 (24-04-2022)​

NEW FEATURE: Added feature to display order review and payment step on the right side of each step.
NEW FEATURE: Added feature to display coupon form above payment.
IMPROVED: Added WooCommerce 6.4.1 compatibility.
IMPROVED: Added WordPress 5.9 compatibility.

2.0.3 (11-11-2021)​

FIX: Fixed the issue of cart total not shown on the cart step.
IMPROVED: Added feature to change Next and Previous button position.
IMPROVED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey @vrijenaam Ive had this plugin for a few weeks now but when its active, it causes a conflict and stops showing me all updates needed on my plugins list. Is this a known issue or just a potential plugin conflict?

Has anyone else has this problem?
Given I have them all installed at once, I didn't really have any problems so far.
You might want to check if you have duplicate folders in wp-content/plugins.
Also, the nulled versions don't check for updates, as I tend to turn off polling to their server (logically).

@vrijenaam Please update to v2.2.1
Will do this weekend.

Given I have them all installed at once, I didn't really have any problems so far.
Also, the nulled versions don't check for updates, as I tend to turn off polling to their server (logically).

Will do this weekend.
i installed it fresh and on the very first install, it blocked all update notifications for all other plugins installed on my site. Its not the plugin itself that I am trying to update, its my other installed plugins that no longer show any notifications of updates on the plugins list. when i disable multistep then all the plugins that need updates, their notifications come back, when i reactivate, no plugins show updates so on my website, its causing a conflict for some odd reason and i am baffled why

i installed it fresh and on the very first install, it blocked all update notifications for all other plugins installed on my site. Its not the plugin itself that I am trying to update, its my other installed plugins that no longer show any notifications of updates on the plugins list. when i disable multistep then all the plugins that need updates, their notifications come back, when i reactivate, no plugins show updates so on my website, its causing a conflict for some odd reason and i am baffled why
I'm sorry, but this is a kind of support I might not be able, or allowed, to give. Be sure to check for error logs during those tests (enable wp_debug, and the log, check both wp-content/debug.log and the apache/nginx error log)

I'm sorry, but this is a kind of support I might not be able, or allowed, to give. Be sure to check for error logs during those tests (enable wp_debug, and the log, check both wp-content/debug.log and the apache/nginx error log)
I understand. Im just baffled. Hopefully the 2.2.1 update should work fine so will just wait till you bring that online :D

Will do this weekend.
@vrijenaam hey bro are you updating this today as planned? :D

Thanks in advance

@vrijenaam hey still waiting on this update? you said 16th you were updating.......

I'm sorry to say, but this plugin's last version is at 2.1.0.0 - and you've been asking for a non-existent 2.2.1?

I'm sorry to say, but this plugin's last version is at 2.1.0.0 - and you've been asking for a non-existent 2.2.1?
@vrijenaam oh, youre right I just checked the changelog on the website. Thats so odd!! But on the wordpress website it says something different

This says updated last week to 2.2.1 unless thats for the free version?

Do you happen to have the untouched version of 2.1.0.0? On my side the version you uploaded nulled, causes me conflicts so I would like to try the untouched version to see if I get the same issues? Would massively appreciate it if you can provide that.....

Last edited:
@vrijenaam oh, youre right I just checked the changelog on the website. Thats so odd!! But on the wordpress website it says something different

This says updated last week to 2.2.1 unless thats for the free version?

Do you happen to have the untouched version of 2.1.0.0? On my side the version you uploaded nulled, causes me conflicts so I would like to try the untouched version to see if I get the same issues? Would massively appreciate it if you can provide that.....
Afaik, I only edited 1 file. Here's 2 untouched version, so you can check.

Attachments

• woocommerce-multistep-checkout_2.0.4.0.zip
    162.2 KB · Views: 2
  • woocommerce-multistep-checkout-2.1.0.0.zip
    219 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock