• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database V4.0.3 Bug fix ( 24 October 2023 )

No permission to download
Has anyone faced issue Homepage after clean installation. When i installed the script and clicked on the link on last page, the page seems to be continuously loading and nothing is happening. Any help with the solution??

Thanks man! checking it now if it's clean with no malicious scripts.
Meanwhile if anyone finds any malware built in, please report.
Thanks for uploading!

Reactions: hr3f
Hey there, Hoep you are doing good..

Slight Trouble with 3.2.1.. The homepage is not displaying all the Lists. Just 1 out of many created. Not sure how to fix this. Was not the case with 3.2.0

DONT use this. Its crap for SEO. Its very bad. No options. My friend and I created script which will import all the movies and TV series, I had them all! (this script will import movie data, but I am talking about video itself here!)
Google hated it. You never get to rank with this website! I have lost like 8 months paying for hosting.

You cant do anything. Its all just 1 huge js file, you cant modify anything without compiling again. Very very very bad. There is so many options and I had to choose this one! What a regret.

You will have 1 000 000 000 000 links in your sitemap and all will be just "people" - means actors staring in the movies, imagine, there are 70 people playing in a movie, you have them all automatically created with this bullshit, all data taken straight from imdb. What do you think google gonna do with 1 000 000 000 000 duplicated links? Google ignore this crap, you will never rank! No movies indexed trust me.

DONT use this. Its crap for SEO. Its very bad. No options. My friend and I created script which will import all the movies and TV series, I had them all! (this script will import movie data, but I am talking about video itself here!)
Google hated it. You never get to rank with this website! I have lost like 8 months paying for hosting.

You cant do anything. Its all just 1 huge js file, you cant modify anything without compiling again. Very very very bad. There is so many options and I had to choose this one! What a regret.

You will have 1 000 000 000 000 links in your sitemap and all will be just "people" - means actors staring in the movies, imagine, there are 70 people playing in a movie, you have them all automatically created with this bullshit, all data taken straight from imdb. What do you think google gonna do with 1 000 000 000 000 duplicated links? Google ignore this crap, you will never rank! No movies indexed trust me.

This sounds bad. Did you manage to integrate the script with the videos itself in this MTDB thing or did you create your own? Which one did you use for videos? I am running this on localhost and everything except the lists seem to work okay for now. There is an SEO option as well. I see the option to do a URL re-write as well for SEO purposes.

Not sure why this caused hinderance. Can you explain more in detail why this should not be used?

what evidence is there that the SEO is bad on this script?

Hello guys, I could dig up google analytics history for you if its still available. I had 10k movies and 5k TV series on my website ready to watch. It was huge fail. I wish I had used wordpress with some movie theme because I spent lot of time and energy on this one and it was fail.

I was getting links declined and removed from google, I only had a few links indexed actually.
Google hated this script very much.

what your suggestions for an similar CMS like MTDB?

No suggestion, sorry :( I regret not using wordpress for this. I have failed with this script and had no energy to start all over again. I would probably use wordpress. I give you a hint: vidsrc.me
Any programmer should be able to develop a script which will import all movies and series to your WP site. Just hire someone or ask someone for help if you can't code.
Cheers ;)

Hello Friend

I use this script and it works very well even my page is in google and it is in alexa ranking the truth you have to investigate first so that your page is seen in google and you have to meet certain requirements and make some modifications to your script this is for any script, wordpress, whatever it is you have to comply with so that it is seen in google and the sSEO of this script is wonderful. It is the best I give 10000000%

Last edited:
hello friend seo is perfect even I use it what happens is that you do not do it from the side as it is the truth my site is in google and seo works wonderfully you have to do things as they are so that your page is seen in google
Thats a lie, duplicate content. Your site will be duplicate content + there is no way to modify anything except whats inside admin menu and there's not much to be honest. Over time you start realizing the things you actually need. I still have my site in analytics I could probably dig up some old data to see how many pages were ignored by google, actually 90%.

Thats a lie, duplicate content. Your site will be duplicate content + there is no way to modify anything except whats inside admin menu and there's not much to be honest. Over time you start realizing the things you actually need. I still have my site in analytics I could probably dig up some old data to see how many pages were ignored by google, actually 90%.
I only tell you learn SEO and comply with the google rules which are the relas I will give you 1 of 15 that I have to modify "do not add the word download"

Babak updated MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database with a new update entry:

MTDb v3.2.1

Download MTDb v3.2.1 - Ultimate Movie&TV Database Nulled Free
2020 May 12 - Version 3.2.1
New Features

• Added support for adaptive hls and dash streams (.m3u8, .mpd, .ts etc) with automatic quality and caption selector.
  • Browse page can now be set as homepage.
  • Added tags and reviews data tables in admin area.
  • Video plays are now tracked and the total count can be viewed in videos table in admin area.
  • Added configurable GDPR cookie notice.
  • Added configurable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: manoss
Thanks @Babak , Also is it possible to get mtdb Android App source code, below is the original resource link,

It will be really helpful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock