• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MovieStream WordPress Theme

MovieStream WordPress Theme v4.5.3

No permission to download

yanterix

Jul 16, 2023
IRock submitted a new resource:

MovieStream WordPress Theme - MovieStream WordPress Theme

moviestream-new-compressed.jpg

MovieStream is made for those of you who want to create streaming and download websites for movies, drama series, tv shows, and anime in one website with a modern, fresh look, and built with various attractive features that make your website visitors comfortable.

MovieStream features​

• Responsive design
  • SEO optimized
  • RTL Support
  • Slider
  • Generate data from TMDb
  • Auto Complete Search
  • Series list...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated MovieStream WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MovieStream WordPress Theme v4.5.3

Download MovieStream WordPress Theme v4.5.3 Nulled Free
v4.5.3 – 17 July 2023

• Requirement: Starting with version 4.5.3 it requires PHP 7.4 or 8.1 to run the theme
  • Added: Integration with W3 Total Cache, WP Rocket, WP Super Cache
  • Added: Ability to change slug for watch and series
  • Added: Feature to hide the description under the slider
  • Added: Child theme support
  • Added: New feature that enables translation of the synopsis into different language during...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can someone confirm this script is working nulled ? I would love to use this with -REMOVED- video streaming no video player adverts would be AWESOME

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone confirm this script is working nulled ? I would love to use this with -REMOVED- video streaming no video player adverts would be AWESOME
I am starting to think that Video Host Belongs to you!

I am starting to think that Video Host Belongs to you!
Nope it is the only host i have found on WJunction without player adverts for free, will be perfect with a video streaming site however i cannot find a reliable movie streaming script, can you recommend to me pls ?

Reactions: davronchik
None of the Themesia themes on the whole internet are actually nulled. I have downloaded them from over 100+ sites and EVERY one of them says invalid license ugggghhh

Everyone is waiting for the nulled version, let's see if anyone can help to make it happen :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock