• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MoPack VideoHive 29918969

MoPack VideoHive 29918969

No permission to download

cheliksel

Jul 23, 2018
cheliksel submitted a new resource:

MoPack - Videohive - 29918969 - Mopack - One Tool - Endless Creativity

Mopack.jpg
Mopack - One Tool - Endless Creativity

If you ever wonder what makes MoPack top line, it is the two perfectionists behind! The whole project is designed and developed with passion, attention to detail and not even a single compromise from the quality. From the back end to its UI, all the content and documentation has been prepared with a great effort to offer its users a unique experience that is not available on the market yet.

For every kind of...

Read more about this resource...

After installing the MoPack plugin, when I open it with AE or PR, it asks for the purchase code. Am I making a mistake?

After installing the MoPack plugin, when I open it with AE or PR, it asks for the purchase code. Am I making a mistake?
No . Because this is original purchased item. Need to code or fixed files to use it.
you can find easyly but i can add it later.

I am new to video and animation programs. My wife started making YouTube videos. so I would be grateful if you can attach the fixed files 🙏😊

I am new to video and animation programs. My wife started making YouTube videos. so I would be grateful if you can attach the fixed files 🙏😊
you can try this method

Code:
You can't use it with MoPack extension, it'll ask for license key.

I have a workaround: use it with Motion Factory (free) or AEViewer extension (google how to use)

Change MoPack.zxp --> MoPack.zip --> unpack

go to 'projects' folder and there is all the tools, projects, preview files

put the preview files to the same folder of AE files (change to the same name)

Then use Motion Factory or AEViewer import that folder.

Hi, sorry, you lose me on "put the preview files to the same folder of AE files (change to the same name)".....can you explain this better please. Thanks for the upload!

cheliksel updated MoPack VideoHive 29918969 with a new update entry:

Videohive - 29918969 - MoPack - Motion Graphics Pack v2.0.2 (Untouched)

mopack.jpg

PROJECT OVERVIEW

Discover the fast and simple way to bring your motion design projects to life with MoPack. Our rich library, consisting of over 2000 elements, offers unique and customizable animations for any project. With 60 Motion Design tools to help you stay organized, increase your productivity, and boost your creativity, MoPack is the perfect solution for any motion designer.

With a focus on passion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Hi,

It ask for a Purchase Code, do you have a Video guide on how to use it with the solution you told us about?

Attachments

• 1708260838455.png
    1708260838455.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock