• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.26.0 + Addons

No permission to download
how to install them ?!
I upload them and activate them but still its says

In order to use the Google Optimize features, please install and activate the Google Optimize addon.

and when I go to add-ons of MonsterInsights its still empty

You're right addons are not functioning, I will test and try fix later.. for now you can revert to older nulled version where addons still work if you wish - MonsterInsights v7.3.1 Nulled

Is there any hope for a newer version with plug-ins?

No they will not function no way round, I suggest to use Analytify if you need advanced e-commerce tracking or other features and don't want to go back to MonsterInsights 7.3.1

Analytify Pro 2.1.2 Complete Package Nulled

Includes Nulled Free Version + Campaigns, Email, Goals & Woocommerce Addons

Reactions: Spid3rman and Babak
I've got the same issue with the addons. I've uploaded them and activated them but Monsterinsights still says they aren't installed & activated.

I think after google made Site Kit plugin is better to use it more than Monster insights, because created specialty from Google fro WordPress.

Do you guys have any update for MonsterInsight?
I cant find any changelog on their website :/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock