• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modern POS - Point of Sale with Stock Management System

Modern POS - Point of Sale with Stock Management System 3.3 Nulled

No permission to download
phpCore updated Modern POS - Point of Sale with Stock Management System with a new update entry:

Version 3.3 full with manual install

Please read how to install, if you can't understand please fix your brain or buy a new one.​

How to install it ?​

Import the database dump
1 - For a new fresh installation use the file "database/new-install/modernpos.sql"
2 - For an update to the version 3.3 use the file "database/update/update-3.3.sql"

Edit file: config.php
1 - Change database credentials, where:
1.1 - Host is the database server...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: enigmahernandez
Its a great null..Thanks a lot , how ever invoice, purchase and due data are deleting after changing date (24 hours)......does any one have any solution for this problem....If we can solve this problem we will have a full working version to use in live store..Thanks
That's right, since the first time I installed it and it worked very well, the history of the previous days was not saved the next day you started with everything to zero. A real pity since the POS is very fast and effective.

Thank you all very much for your contributions.

That's right, since the first time I installed it and it worked very well, the history of the previous days was not saved the next day you started with everything to zero. A real pity since the POS is very fast and effective.

Thank you all very much for your contributions.
I have checked the code ..so basically it is reseting the data in ever 24 hours...I have tried by deleting the reset.pp but it is not working...there is a code some where eles..for example if we change the statment
define('DEMO', false); to define('DEMO', true); it will show us that the pos will data in every 6 hours ... same is hapening to us....i am weak in javascript/angular ..if any one can find the code responsible for delteing the data we might change it to solve the problem..expert help is needed

Reactions: JAVI260219666
Never used this script before but maybe reset issue is

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-09-24T17-13-09.898Z.png
i have also talked with them..and i completely understood the process...i will make a video and post it in the forum explaining everything in less the 24 hours

i have also talked with them..and i completely understood the process...i will make a video and post it in the forum explaining everything in less the 24 hours
this video explains the delete issue of modern pos...basically this pos is developed by the way it will primarily show only the invoice of running day but if you want to see previous day invoice or purchase invoice you have to add filter by clicking on the search button....this video just show you how to do that

https://mega.nz/file/eskERTrR#UoxfJt0r2OF0_6L-OVC2KUPeb6UjMm9pe-2TU-9JumE

Reactions: JAVI260219666
Hello friends.

Can anyone help me resolve this error?
Warning!
SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column `magnetwo_tienda`.`quotation_info`.`is_installment` at row 1.

This error appears when making a quote.

Its a great null..Thanks a lot , how ever invoice, purchase and due data are deleting after changing date (24 hours)......does any one have any solution for this problem....If we can solve this problem we will have a full working version to use in live store..Thanks
I have found a possible solution for this.

this video explains the delete issue of modern pos...basically this pos is developed by the way it will primarily show only the invoice of running day but if you want to see previous day invoice or purchase invoice you have to add filter by clicking on the search button....this video just show you how to do that

https://mega.nz/file/eskERTrR#UoxfJt0r2OF0_6L-OVC2KUPeb6UjMm9pe-2TU-9JumE
Hello.
The explanation of the video is perfect, thank you very much for the information, I will try it since I left it because it was not useful when I thought that the history of the operations was deleted after 24 hours.
Greetings.

Reactions: Nahid1997
Screenshot at Nov 11 16-57-20.png

This issue. Anyone know why coming this ?
i change this and my issue solved
* SUB-DIRECTORY
* --------------------------------------------------------------------
* This is usefull when you will host the app inside a subdirectory of root
*/
define('SUBDIRECTORY', '');
the defult is this >>
For example, my installation is http://www.mydomain.com/modernpos
I need to change the above constant into:
define('SUBDIRECTORY', 'modernpos');

i change this and my issue solved
* SUB-DIRECTORY
* --------------------------------------------------------------------
* This is usefull when you will host the app inside a subdirectory of root
*/
define('SUBDIRECTORY', '');
the defult is this >>
For example, my installation is http://www.mydomain.com/modernpos
I need to change the above constant into:
define('SUBDIRECTORY', 'modernpos');
Yeah, Already fixed. Thank you.

anyone tried to modify modernpos to be used for church activities and offering collection? i may be needing your expertise soon on this project

1705074896668.png
1705074942065.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock